RIDDLE ME THIS, RIDDLE ME THAT....

ok, so ive had this really annoying rattle that sounds to be comming from the engine bay… what makes it worse is when it rattles in counjuction with a boost flutter. it only ever does it below 3000 rpm, at throtle tip in, and only when the turbo is just starting to spool… never at full boost. ive replaced the turbo, waste gate, and all the intake piping, and it still does it…
things ive ruled out:
waste gate (disconected it completly, problem still there)
intake piping (replaced it all)
worn out turbo (replaced )
PCV valve (plugged it off cus i put a catch can on)
so my question to you is:
what other moving parts can rattle and cause a small boost leak or flutter?
the only other variable is the vacuum lines… and ive checked them to the best that i can without takig too much apart…

WHO IS BETTER THAN HOVA ? TELL ME THAT!

i dont get it
SO YOU PPL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ELSE HAS MOVING PARTS IN THE INTAKE SYSTEM THAT CAN CAUSE A BOOST LEAK?

Do u have a BOV?

put it on jackstand/hoist and drive through the gears, have a friend listen in the engine bay for you? http://forums.beyond.ca/images/smilies/iono.gif

yes i have a bov… its not that… its sealed up good, line has no leaks… and for putting it up on stands… i have done that as well… nothing could be heard under the hood… it only does it under slght load, and using the E brake it just couldnt laod it up enough. for that to work i would need a full dyno with a dyno brake or something

is your manifold heat shield missing any bolts? mine rattles.

i’ve also heard a similar but more deep rattle when intercooler piping rattled against chassis when the engine rotates

you will be happy to hear that i solved the problem! it was the autometer BOOST GAY GE! peice of shit!