RB

shipped?

i’d obviously like to see a pic first thanks.

i dont have a clue how much shipping would be … i will post a pic in the next day or 2 or if it stopps raining today

i did not have to cut mine down…

then again I did not make mine fit perfectly. it’s just temporary until fmic.

do you have the use the abs drive shaft or can u use a non abs ds?

depends if your car is abs or not. if abs, then use abs, if not abs, then use non abs. the tranny ends up very close to the same position.

i’m using abs, worked fine.

same here

yeah, i didn’t have to modify my intercooler or piping at all. stock R32 SMIC setup worked fine.

sweet i’m glad i dont have to mod mine to make it work. untill i can get a FMIC

Has anyone used to Stage 3 from RBPERFORMANCE?

I need a clutch, obviously, and I am looking in to all possible options.

I did not end up cutting my hood. Everything fits…barely lol. She’s just rubbing on the hood liner a bit. So far so good.

Recirc dosn’t even touch. Throttle bracket and cold pipe mainly.

i made a bracket from the rear line support on the power steering pump. i dont know what i’m missing right now. i have it wired up, it cranks from the key, but the fuel pump isnt getting a ground so therefore it isnt pumping.

can not be your ground. it’s grounded through the factory circuit. Check that you have the fuel pump relay trigger wires wired up correctly. I ended up switching mine backwards…swapped them and vrooom.

Chris I wanna come by and check out the car sometime dude.

Can’t wait to check it out sometime bro! congratz on a clean swap:cool:

Thanks a lot for the kind words boys! I appreciate it a lot.

My main goal was to keep it looking as close to O.E looking as possible.

Now for a clutch, fmic, and to figure out this damn noise in my car lol.

Mike, any time brother…just let me know.

Gurpreet, same to you…although, you did see it in progress I think…can’t remember.

P.S - she “slides” purty good, fuckin hicas snap back hurts a bit. Thanks Peter for showing my the “spot” hahaha. went back couple hours later with 300zx and smoked my clutch again.

(debating lock bar…)

haha all I remember was seeing an empty engine bay dude and an engine to the side, you must of stepped it up afterwards!

think your down a little later this april to help me install the clutch kit? perks awarded bro! :slight_smile:

Stuart -
http://www.alldatapro.com/alldata/PRO%7EV117068827%7EC10024%7ER0%7EOB0%7EP5R1H%7EN/0/41746052/56620589/56620812/56620813/34853741/34857029/34860042/34860045/74193208/42130936

That’s KA24DE. I’m looking for RB right now. Hopefully RB26DETT is the same. I have fsm on my ecu.

not a problem :slight_smile:

Single slammer should take no time :smiley: