RB

Oh, I hear ya both! lol

My TPS works. I have adjusted it, and it makes the world of difference.

After a good long hard gear. Then coasting to a stop, she’ll idle a little low. After you drive another half km she’s fine

could be you justneed to clean your aac as it might be sticking

Well, finally got her on a dyno.

I honestly did not expect this much. But at the same time, this is no where near enough.

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs232.snc1/7928_277754680257_511130257_8966121_6281125_n.jpg

Their printer “stopped working”…but only for me? Worked for everyone else lol. Whatever.

Cheap FMIC, Full 3" straight pipe, 11.5psi

Not bad thats prob wat my car does. Wat are the stats on the dyno.

Also mycar is finally runnin perfect, my 300zx o2 was faulty so i put the old stock one on and it runs so well right now. I wish I has better tread on my tires, once I put the front mount on it made a huge difference. This swap has taken me a while to get perfect and I’m very happy with it. The sound these cars make is just insane. My car doesn’t even bog or die when the his unrecirc opens. I highly recomend this swap to anyone! Feel free to ask me about any problems you encounter, I seem to run into all of them :frowning:

torontoJDM is best whole swap i wa quote $1300 www.swap-wiring.com he makes your harness for u been doing it 5 years www.japanmotorimports.com he told me th swap was $1000 try tem too im doing tis same thing and had issues trying to find info thanks for this post man !! it helpd me with all my questions tooo

I went with riyad at riworx.com and got it for 1600 and I’m very happy with the shop

$1370 ad says free shipping in canada

The harness is really easy you don’t need to pay someone to do it

This is the one you bought for 1000 shipped to your door already, right? I’m trying to get that same deal, but it’s next to impossible. :frowning:

I want your luck!

You found a mint s13 that passed safety for 300 and a complete RB20DET swap shipped to your door for 1000…and you built a 645 WHP Civic. :frowning: I need some of that.

Buy my parts then man!

its calld lived with parents had only s cell phone bill and was makin round $3200 a week chasing wrecks in burlington hamilton ancaster ways i was FUCKIN PAYD!! now im on my own with a lil gurl and a suspended licance lol waitin 11 months to get that luck back (and my licance) Ronnies a parts god everything i need hes got !! only other thing i needs the PAY DAYY !!!

Riyad at Riworx is the man, awesome service, awesome prices, awesome skill.

Good choice bud!

lol, it’s never enough. i’m thinking of picking up one of those “bolt on” kits from varun in the next year or so, bring mine up to about 3-350. i wanted to throw mine on a dyno too, but it wasn’t worth the 5 hour drive. looking for more power next year?

bolt on? explain lol

more power, yes!

for now. cams and a tune. easy 300 on the ceramic turbo.

he’s got a gt 28701r garrett turbo or something along those lines, injectors, and an apexi Djetro unit with tuning at u2ndyno, here’s a link to his thread actually, just look it over, lol.

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=45276

that is damn expensive for 350hp outta a RB…in all honesty

i guess all you’d really need is a bigger turbo really, and some injectors. would the stock ecu be good up to 300 hp?

I believe so. The MAF stops at 350 iirc?

I like this thread. Motivates me to modify my unmolested beauty…one day, for now I wait :frowning:

'cmon mannn, everyones doing it, just tryyy it, lol.

peerpressure peerpressure peerpressure… lmao

haha no dice! I probably won’t keep my car to long just becuase it’s what I do. I don’t wanna mess with an original RB with under 55000kms on it, still runs so fresh!