RB

Hey Brendan eat u using for a driveshaft.

Custom made 1 piece I’ve had sitting around for a while.

You custom made a driveshaft? That’s awesome! How much vibration you get out of it.

It’s really not that hard to get a custom shaft.

All you need is the yokes and PROPER measurements.

Well I know you can get then custom made at a shop where they actually balance it an weight it. I’m just wondering if Brendan made it himeself in his garage.

Okay boys, my car’s up for sale too.

^^ how come? lol im starting to wonder if every1’s rb’s are breaking.

:lol: No I didn’t break it. I’ve just had a change of heart, and my boss said I need a 4 door car. So I’m going Skyline.

Mine wot ever be up for sale unless I’m
desperate.

Oh damn, Id trade my 240 for a skyline any day lol. Maybe not a 4 door one though.

My boss bribed me with a significant raise and some other things… so I can’t complain, RHD and more money in my pocket = win.

Can somebody humor me and check to see if your MAF sensor ground and signal wires are on pin 26 and 27 on your ecu.

For some FUCKED up reason…27 is found on injector 1 circuit.

Im so lost with this car now lol.

:lol: Chris… I’ll come take a look at it… I know how to hardwire the MAF off by heart.

lol. Alright. Thanks Chris.

Yet, I dunno if this is an issue. I did not wire up the car. Regardless. Either I am an idiot, the diagrams are wrong, or the wiring was always wrong which makes no damn sense since the car ran awesome always.

I know the white wire off the MAF joins into the CTS and ground iirc.
With the ECU and battery connected iirc pin 4 and 5 on the MAF plug have continuity…but only pin 4 has continuity to ground, not pin 5. WTF!!!

I am far from a wiring guru lol. I’m actually pretty useless for it.

This is when I yell “Brendennnnnnnnnnnn”

I haven’t done wiring since we became partners. My life rules!

:lol: fuck man you got one of the best in the in the business. Chris… I dont know the wiring off by heart, but with me, I just snipped the wires at the ECU, and wired the maf to new wiring, then for the ground i grounded to the block and the MAF 12V i got off the CAS.

can someone get the part number off their O.E RB20DET series 2 o2 sensor so I can order one from nissan please?

PLEASE???

Way about the part numer I sent you for the z32? Also do you still want that screamer pipe

cant find that part number.
and that was for a z32tt i want O.E RB20 pn.

Yes I want the screamer pipe. Can not afford it right now though.

New aftermarket o2. still pinned rich

wtf?!?