bahahahah

nice knowing you guys, im gonna get crushed now :oops:

Do you even have a car??[/quote]

Sure Do … Nervous?[/quote]

Yes![/quote]

No![/quote]

Maybe?[/quote]
pfffft

Well it’ll be interesting to see what the overall weight of the vehicle is with driver in it. Given all the audio equipment and the heavier powerplant, the power to weight ratio may not be as high as some others.

That being said he will have more torque, but he’ll need stickier and wider rubber to hold it.

Glad to hear it’s running…[/quote]

Umm

1. engine is out of a 3500 lb car… and all his stereo stuff is no where neer 1000 lbs
  2. Engine was originaly an AWD and is now RWD
  3. With mods i dought i makes stock 280HP (which is supposidly higher)
  4. 100KM rolling burn outs!..

Doller to perforamce id say SR, but as usualy… Fast, reliable, cheep, pick 2.

later

Well it’ll be interesting to see what the overall weight of the vehicle is with driver in it. Given all the audio equipment and the heavier powerplant, the power to weight ratio may not be as high as some others.

That being said he will have more torque, but he’ll need stickier and wider rubber to hold it.

Glad to hear it’s running…[/quote]

Umm

1. engine is out of a 3500 lb car… and all his stereo stuff is no where neer 1000 lbs
  2. Engine was originaly an AWD and is now RWD
  3. With mods i dought i makes stock 280HP (which is supposidly higher)
  4. 100KM rolling burn outs!..

Doller to perforamce id say SR, but as usualy… Fast, reliable, cheep, pick 2.

later[/quote]

Well I guess we’ll find out when he corner weighs it, now wont we?

I’m aware that it was converted from AWD to RWD… I’m pretty sure everyone knows that. It’s obvious.

I think 280 with mods is pretty accurate actually.

100km rolling burnouts is about as pointless as your previous post.

Well - I was in it – I say it is definately making more than 280 rwhp but I do not think it is quite at the 100km/h rolling burnout stage yet.

Either way - once Farm’s dials it all in … it will be a nicely performing street / show car…by anyone’s standards.

just so you know, skylines were rated at 280hp in japan for one reason, and it wasn’t because that’s what it dynoed

there was a fee/tax that applied to higher or something that came into effect, so they lied

more to the point, a boost controller and you’re past 330 easy

Why’s That?

When I see that thing hit a track… yeah I’ll leave it there.

Why’s That?

When I see that thing hit a track… yeah I’ll leave it there.[/quote]

I think that’s point… it might hit the strip, but I dont see it hitting the circuit…

wow i feel so important all this talk over my car, i guess i should chime im on this.

my car will be taken to shows as it will be take to the strip and also to the track. the system does not weight more than 100lbs at most.

i have only took the car out once, and it scared the shit out of me, i have not tuned the car or even did the timing, and i was only running minimal boost.

i will post numbers when i got to the dyno and when i corner weigh the car also

farmer

I want to know WTF jantos has :evil: I want to see what build up is he up to in his garage or where ever he’s building it. Junkie works out in his garage with no heat last year, so I’m pretty sure he’s working on whatever he has. lol

Ah ha ha ha ha, wouldn’t you all like to know…

I’ll leave it at Farmer doesn’t have enough :wink:

I’ll beleive it when I see it…

haha mikey… well u can be the first to put in a s14…and if not then more specific a kouki ok? happy now? lol

haha mikey… well u can be the first to put in a s14…and if not then more specific a kouki ok? happy now? lol[/quote]

ya, and then maybe…just MAYBE you can beat that siR. but it would be a close race :lol:

Why does it scare the shit out of you?

its scared the shit out of me cause i had an sr with alot of bolt ons and upgraded turbo, i expected the power to be abit more but when the car pins you in the seat and wont stop pulling harder and harder, its very unexpected for a first drive with no tuning or timing done. thats why, also to add to it under that excelleration it feels like the tires wanna let loose and smoke ,its a wierd feeling

farmer

Just so you know…
Skylines being rated at 280HP had nothing to do with taxes…
And 280HP is at the crank… stock GTR dynos at ~230 at the wheels. Also, a boost controller won’t give you 50HP.

I don’t know if this has already been addressed, but Farmer… are you running stock turbos?

EDIT: The 230HP figure was obtained from AEM’s dyno of a 1994 GTR for the EMS RB26DETT base maps.

well talk to happ240sx he can attest to the power of this car,with out a tune or timming done,im not talkin out of my ass, i posted about my car because ppl were talkin about it and i felt i needed to tell you guys how it was goin , i did that and now im getting doubters of this,

SO ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS THAT FARMER HAS AN S13 WITH AN RB26DETT WORKING IN IT, SO FU@K OFF AND QUIT NAGGING THIS THING TO DEATH

farmer

Dude, that’s totally awesome…

And wow - the “godzilla” dimensions of the motor really make themselves known in the S13’s bay! Geez…

Must sound awesome too! Get some clips if/when you can!

Glad the swap was successful - enjoy it! :smiley:

thanks. ill bring the camera to the dyno and do some taping there

farmer