RC Car racing... Who wants to run with us???

I’ll attend right after the AutoX.

How long does gas usually last? I went through the entire tank within minutes, it would start, go W.o.T. and as I tried to dial it in it would stall… repeat.

ahahahaa yea they go thru tanks pretty fast but the amount of fuel in the tank is very little soo its ok :slight_smile:

btw if u remember, how much is a gallon of 10% or 20% nitro nowa days ? i wonder if it also went up, im guessing no…

it was 30 bucks for 1 gallon of 30% i remember, but no one really runs 30% unless they got into competition, maybe hookedon240 runs 30% i just run 15% and 20% when i used to do it

as far as your engine probs vlad just come sunday somone will sort it out ! doing this over a forum is like giving a haircut over the phone… just not gonna happen ha

Ya dude we will get you running good sunday. Basicly set the high speed needle (the one that pokes up off the car in a tube looking thing) change the screw so the head is fluch with the tube it is inside. then the low speed adjustment flush that out as well. that is a rich baseline setting. Lean out the high speed needle little at a time until it run the best, but doesnt over heat and make sure it still produces a bit of smoke WOT. then back the needle back in 1/4 turn to make it run a hair rich. The the low speed is the tricky one, basicly turn it in until the bottom end is snappy. idle to quick WOT should have a split second bog then take off nice and clean. Producing smoke the entire time. NO smoke basicly means running lean and not burning caster oil / cooling the motor and lubricating it.

We can help you out and get it running in no time. Make sure you charge the glow plug igniter fully though!

I ran my Ofna OB4 fir the first time today. Very loose and very fast! I could hardly keep it pointed the right way, and I was scared to wind it out in 2nd! I have to try some better tires, the stock ones are rock hard and suck! I softend up the ass end to get some weight transfer back there and it helped a little but still too much over steer.

ahah thats nice yea change the tires and foam dood

Fuck. all this talk makes me want to run again.

one day i’ll get back into 1/10 touring

ya i’ll be there tonight at 6 cya there… maye we can race my bike with the r/c cars just dont run under me and make me fall that wouldnt be funny… for me

How did it go? I was unable to attend because unfortunately my brother went down on the bike at 5:30ish, and the flatbed didn’t show up till about 7:45ish.

Second time AAA seriously upsets me.

it was… well only me showed up and kkustom guy and no one else lol something about these R/C meets… haha

Anyways while I was out i lost both bids on the r/c’s and they sold for leik 5 bucks over my limits… so at this point im about thinking FUCK IT haha cuz i already feel the headache of the hobby again and i havent even gotten back into it

LOL true that… I guess I am the only one comitted to playing with my toys! lol. Dude, look for a regular HPI RS4 or something… way less than 400$. Who knows maybe some day we will get this meeting up thing right. PS next weekend, I am out… going blue fish-fishing @ cape cod :banana.

Anybody down for this coming Sunday the 6th?

Or any other day of the week. As I’m out of work from being injured, any day, any time is good for me this entire week. I’d like to get the car tuned so it starts and runs without all the hassle. I’m still having trouble starting it, and have yet to run it at speed at all.

i’ll come along to watch, i decided im gonna stay out of the hobby completely im just done with it , too much money

ya, i stoped buying stuff after that motor. i still need a adpater plate a tranny for the motor all and all aobut anohter 300 to get it running the way i want it. not so good when i just dropped 2K on my car. will be running the car in stock form tho for a little while

i got rid of mine 2 day

we’ll either way i’ll come along if anyone does get together this time, if its just one person then nvm

but yea the hobby soo expensive ugghhh

I may actually swing by with the RS4 this sunday. Just picked up some 20% the other day, so I will be good for a few hours ;D

i have 2 gallons of 20% 1 of 33% and 1 full gallon of 54%. (home made) and it works GREAT even better on a friends tmaxx

54%??? wow thought 30% was max or 40%

anyone use nitrothane for fuel or trinity???

like, dislike???

trinity is supposed to be an awesome brand but traxxas topfuel sells no.1, idk about competition but at least at local shops

i use the traxxas now. but was thinking of going to nitrothane to try it out.