RC Car Thread

Id rather just replace the whole tranny.

how much for the 2speed :excited

Shoot me an offer. I will dig it out to make sure it’s all still there.

Thats where!

Just got this today :lol

That thing is awesome! It’s really 4WD???

Why the fuck are you waisting time with RC cars. Lift the truck already.

I already have all this shit, lol. Picking up the body lift once I pay Doug off.

I just swapped my old oem 27 turn closed endbell motor out of my boat for a 19 turn high rpm racing motor and esc.

This should be fun, I just need to find a body of water that isn’t completely frozen over so I can test it. :lol

Eric looks like I’ll take you up on the starter offer.

Let me know how much.

Tamiya Hotshot! Nice~!!

Rc FTMFW!

I think my rc car will be the first project I’ll get to run in '10 :lol

Vlad, $5 sound good to you?

No, just a micro reproduction of the old Tamiya.

Yep. Now I need some AAAs…
Should be a decent car, I have a bunch of these micros, and spiffy motors too. Like a ZipZap, but better. I have alot of the Bit Char-G cars, including a NSX-R still in the original “JDM” packaging.

I am signed up for different companies when they have sale items, so heres some stuff from Megatech. I have never used their batts or engines, but theres one for $34.99
http://dealer.megatech.com/

I may pick that up for my Inferno buggy. Thats not a bad price at all.

Yeah, I figured its something to just have in a beater. If I still had the Rustler, I would drop that in it, and call it a day. I think Im gonna order one of the batts for myself, just for bashing.

Eric stop impulse buying…

Your as bad as me :lol

You want impulse buying? Look at nearly all the threads on this site selling something… notice how many I have bought…

you see my house/cars/parts latley?

ya…

Yea I am done buying cars. All I had was on road which isn’t the best for me. So I had to get something for the dirt :thumbup

Not pictured: Nitro Tc3, Clod Buster