rebuilding subframe

I am at the point of pushing out the four main bushings from my subframe and i got the center pin and most of the rubber out but the sleeve seems to be seized in there. just wondering from those who have done it what the best solution would be? try to cut it? push it out somehow? torche it?
any help from someone that has done it would be great .

I guess you’re talking rear subframe?
Are you sure the sleeve is seized and it’s not just that the sleeve is twisted onto the pin?
I removed the rear subframe on an Infiniti J30 a couple years ago in a scrapyard. Everything was pulled but it wouldn’t come down. I tapped the rear of the subframe a lot and eventually it just fell down (all 400lbs of it)
The front of the car almost made a complete nose dive off of the lower car when it fell. Pretty scary. I guess the only thing helping me was that the yard took the engine out of the car before they placed it in the yard

no i got the rear subframe out and the bushing is a sleeve around a rubber bushing with a metal sleeve in the middle. im going to prolly just just it carefully with a hacksaw then get it out that way

Air hammer

or torch out the bushing and use a hammer and chisel to take out the outer metal thing.

thats the point i am at, ill get it out tho

i know exactly what sleeve you mean. i did bushings on my front lower control arms and i burned out the bushings and then i used a mini pneumatic sawzall to cut the sleeve. a hacksaw blade should do it though. all you have t do is cut a little sliver out and then you can use a hammer and chizel to colapse the sleeve. it should fall out after that.