Reccomend me a Cell Phone Company...

sprint sero ftw. i have a ppc 6800 mogul. 500 minutes, unlimited text, night wkends at 7, unlimited data, gps, free digital roaming, and insurance my bill is 43 after tax.

Yeah no dice. I don’t know where/how you guys have gotten unlimited data on Verizon for $30.

https://secure.vzwshop.com/DXP/Collateral/CollateralFiles/BPOD-55245-EmailSmartphone_V1p.pdf

let me know if this link doesnt work and I will host it…

I found it on their website under the blackberry plans; but it doesn’t say “unlimited” explicitly.

the cool thing about AT&T is SIM cards, you can get a free phone from them with the unlimited internet plan for a basic phone for $15 a month. eBay the phone and buy your blackberry unlocked, swap your sim, and save $15-30 a month.

Hmm, no i760 listed under device eligibility. Maybe that’s my problem?

well, thats hardly your problem…but that is the issue in this instance :slight_smile:

lol, yeah I meant specifically for my data plan cost.

I would never try and pinpoint my major malfunction.

go with at&t or t-mobile unless you want get stuck with shitty phones.

ANOTHER GREAT POST!

Here is a bit from the blackberry file…

Pricing
Add-On Feature Price Plan
Monthly Access $29.99 $34.99
Data Allowance for
Email and Internet Unlimited Unlimited
Voice & Other Data
Services Per your voice calling plan $.25/min

evolve you know you can defend VZ all day long and I have no issues with them, except they epic fail in this day in age with pda/blackberry plans in that they do not have family plans. Last I looked at the web page with my plan it basically said no you to having a family plan with 2 pda’s.

Once the 3G versions are out I am going with Iphone myself, the web browsing alone on them are just worlds above BB’s or the other WinMo smart phones.

And in many ways completely true… verizon has a lackluster phone offering that is typically crippled featureset wise.

i dont understand, family plans with pda’s happen all the time. maybe actually ask someone?

are you serious?

i mean i really dont care anymore, im not in retail. i dont care what any of you choose for a service provider or handset. it has no effect on my paycheck at all.

i simply dont like bad/poor information being passed around.

Or perhaps show that possibly on there web site… I tend to get irriated with people in the stores around here.

Completely serious and I understand you not wanting bad info passed around BUT Verizon phones have historically had features disabled where there counterparts on other providers have worked.

att / iphone

/thread

historically yea they were admittedly pretty lackluster and behind the times. i think the past year has been pretty good though, especially on the higher end of things.

Sprint SUCKS! I wouldn’t use them for free.