Recently purchaced 91 GTR

You easily have the best quality per post of anyone on here…

Love the car. I think my only complaint would be the cage/roll bar…I guess it could be cleaner

man. that tranny’s been on my mind all day, just curious about it. thanks for posting up the vid, wow… that sounds goooooood.

Can’t go wrong with that purchase :tup: Just awesome!

so what would this go for, to someone in WNY?

nice man

almost dream job?

X2, looking for a Nice car after I get married. Might go to AZ to get a R32 or something similar.

why ? know someone that can do the modifications in order to make it crash test, DOT and EPA legal ?

hot.

I whole-heartedly agree. With a few more guys like him, this forum would really be great…

A spec like this cost roughly 17-18K US by the time its delivered. Some more…some less.

And yes you can import it legally, though it will only be good for offroad use. As far as im concerned its still well worth it given you are ready for a purpose use vehicle.

how much would it be for a complete RB25 engine + tranny? do you deal these or know a reputable place/site that does? Or do you guys sell?

I dont deal with used engines…sorry.

this thing sounds hard to drive

Yeah its a pain in the arse. Wil be a lot better once a STD box is put back into it.

why would u put a standard box back in thats like a 15,000 transmission. its just gangster and u have to drive it like a race car. you cant be outtin around granny shifting with the clutch u just bang those fu**ers into gear

Really not my choice mate. Buyer is a young guy and will end up buying a brand new Pull type R33 GTR box through us. Best part is the used part value will pay for the brand new box + shipping. Not a bad deal me think.

On another note, one of my friends in Okayama runs an all Carbon body R34 GTR built by Sunline racing. Anyhow this machine runs a Holinger sequential made in Australia. Such a race built box and made for the circuit. I think they cost somewher up around 20K new or even more. Some of you may have seen this car in a magazine somewhere.

damn!!! those hollenger boxes are the absolute truth