rent-a-cop vs the skater

http://www.fredsalari.com/files/G2_and_security_guard_fight.WMV

he should have broke his fucken jaw. disrespectful pos kid. Oh course some do gooder bitch had to open her mouth. Private property means private property (ie: malls are private property, rent-a-cops can toss you out whenever they wan)

the cop was outta hand but still broke that fawks jaw

Originally posted by snowhitegolf95
the cop was outta hand but still broke that fawks jaw

outta hand? the kid showed no respect and was trying to be tough for his friends. i hate all this BS now a days. back in the day that kid woulda went home and told his parents the cop beat him up and then they woulda kicked his ass too for disrespect. Maybe if teachers were still allowed to be a little more firm publis schools wouldn’t be such a mess. That kid was a puss anyway, he didn’t even land a decent punch. My advise for him would be to put a shirt on take up golf.

Some people take there job way TOO FUCKING serious:
I wouldve been cool w/ the dude, pretending to be on his side about the issue. about private property ETC. Said hey man its just my job to enforce the rules -nothing personal, what the boss says to do i do. Give me a break man :smiley:
That would have never happend. sometimes you have to swallow your pride to get out of a dumbass situtaion…

Originally posted by Shaggy
Some people take there job way TOO FUCKING serious:
I wouldve been cool w/ the dude, pretending to be on his side about the issue. about private property ETC. Said hey man its just my job to enforce nothing personal, what the boss says to do i do. Give me a break man :smiley:
That would have never happend. sometimes you have to swallow your pride to get out of a dumbass situtaion…

:bowdown: :bowdown:

skaters rule, that kid should hire that other skater to hit that guard in the head with his board.

Originally posted by Vapor Trail
skaters rule, that kid should hire that other skater to hit that guard in the head with his board.

i think you should worry about 10’s other than the internet Bullshit :smiley:

:eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek2: :eek2:

do i see a grudge match

no you guys took it the wrong way:rolleyes:

no you guys took it the wrong way:rolleyes:
like this???:hitit:

:greddy2: :greddy2: