RIGHT HAND DRIVE CAR INSURNACE

Hey Guys,

Some of you know me from TOPPDRIFT , some of you have no idea who I am.

My name is Blake Trickey and I’m a Registered Insurance Broker in Ontario. The brokerage I work for is great and well rounded and we truly care for our clients. We have finally made a break through with Right Hand Drive vehicle insurance from trucks to cars and SUV’s .

There are some restrictions that apply though:

• No Nissan Skylines (underwriting guideline, not ours)
  • The vehicles must not have “performance enhancing modifications”, but the vehicle can have little modificaitons (gauges, wheels, interior accessories etc)
  • Drivers must have a clean record (1 or 2 minor convictions isn’t the end of the world)
  • We like supporting business, but it’s not mandatory (house,condo, tennants package, other vehicles)

If you’d like a quote , give me a call today !

http://www.son240sx.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=34291&stc=1

hahahaha look at that goof :-P. jk! jk!
what about a Nissan Stagea? it’s not technically a skyline.

So what broker are you insured with since you have a skyline thats modified? :stuck_out_tongue:

Policies for those 21 and under? Also, how big the price difference would be.

Stagea shouldn’t be an issue

• Updated - - -

Ive been grandfathered with with a direct underwriter since 2011 ahah

• Updated - - -

Under 21 is not an issue , prices are not inflated and generally go off a agreed uppon value if there is not a North American cross reference

Mandatory to have a second daily driver that is LHD? Who has to do the insurance appraisal, one of your appraisers or can independents do it?

This makes me want to pick up a Pulsar or GT-4 for a winter beater

Appraisals arent mandatory but they are recommended and make it easier for us to get the ball going because they list any modifications , private apparaisals are fine by the owner of the vehicle we don’t send an appraiser out

Probably lost a good chunk of potential customers/money with that no skylines rule, might want to bright that to the attention of the higher-ups.

How about if we just don’t tell you about the performance Enhancing modifications?? What jdm import has no Performance modification? I have 3 pages of mods on my car. And would never tell the insurance shit about them.

Many can vouch for Blakes service. I myself can as well.
As a client of his, he went above and beyond for me.

any help for high risk? car 20 years or older that i want too be daily drivers? 2 no insurance convictions 1 is 6 years ago 1 is 3 years ago and few minor over 3 years old now… pls help. i like driving .

• Updated - - -