RIP Georgian Luger

Yea what a tard for posting it.

This is why I stick to frisbee and lawn bowling…

That’s nut’s and it could of been prevented… It’s a huge loss for Georgia :frowning:

i can’t understand how anyone can make fun of this, it makes my stomach fall watching that video

you guys are fucked

Ya thats pretty sad

Looks like they sacrified good camera angles for safety I think they should be totally enclosed like a half pipe so nothing like this can ever happen.

condolence to his family. RIP

So now they are making safety precautions. They made a wall in front of the posts.

Too many fuckin pot heads out there. How did they not look at that an know it was dangerous. Idiots.

Is there a working link of this video? I can’t find one not taken down “due to copyright infringment”…

No. I don’t want to. I like the pic, it’s funny to me. If you want it gone, either put me on ignore, or make a mod remove it, that’s the only way it’s going to leave. To me, the reason why it’s funny, is because it’s in bad taste. If it wasn’t tasteless or evil in any way, it’d be just another pic, and completely uninteresting.

EVIL HUMOR FTMFW.

Your sick man. The picture you posted is in bad taste completely. Making fun of this is retarded. The guy died while participating in a sport he loved not car surfing like the retards over in quebec.

Be decent and remove the picture.

Why is “no” that hard of a concept to grasp? When are people going to realize that I don’t, nor have ever cared about their opinions?
This is funny to ME. I already explained the only two options you have to get rid of it.

Well since you stated it…

I hope you die you rotten sack of fucking shit.

Ya know… Just my $0.02

But that doesn’t mean anything to you, so everything is jolly well and happy.

Now imagine your loved on on that luge, how would you feel if they died?

RIP Nodar Kumaritashvili, no-one deserved to die that way.

LOL, it doesn’t mean anything to me, and everything IS jolly well and happy.
And my loved one wasn’t on that luge, so I don’t give a fuck. Why is that such a hard concept to grasp?
When Crocodile Dundee died, a few people made sting ray jokes, 99% of the world condemned them and called them evil pieces of shit, talked about his family, his kids, etc… I was cracking the fuck up. To me, evil things are funny. To you, they’re not.
There’s also a gif out there, of the WTC towers falling, and MC hammer dancing like he’s the one breaking them. And another of Hulk Hogan. I can’t find the Hammer one, but here’s the Hulk one:

There’s another really awesome one, of Croc Dundee, poking an angel with a stick and it says “some people never learn”.

When you learn to embrace evil, and just laugh at it, all will be good. Until then, feel free to hate me, I’ll continue to smile :slight_smile:

They really should have some sort of catch fencing… I didn’t watch the opening ceremonies, olympics BARELY interest me… And since 1992 4 people have died in training for olympics, read that in one of the articles about this guy.

He is right^

Not laughing, but found on t3h interwebz.

THIS

You two are literally fucked in the head. People died show some fucking respect. How would you like if when one of your family member dies and we all start laughing and making jokes.

Seriously grow the fuck up

some one must of really fucked with you when you were in grade school.
this mans dead, have some respect.
RIP

I believe netting/safety barriers are going up now afer the incident, rip

It’s Like how the city here is raising the guard rails on bridges after someone fell over on a bike here on a windy day. The rails are really low, especially if you are on a bike on one of the many long tall bridges in this city. You’d look at them and think, “that should be a little higher” just like you’d see this incident and say, “there should be netting there.” Trust me, these obvious things were not unnoticed. There are way too many officials, too much redtape a and approved planning for the issue to not have come up in one form or another. Sadly, it often takes a death before the obvious is done.

From what I have noticed over the years is that things like this incident are usually the result of trying to shave expenses. I would like to not think that is the case, however, with another Montreal Olympics on our hands, Vancouver 2010 is so overbudget I don’t even thinkb they can remember what the budget was. I’m thinking being overbudget was the main motive behind such an obvious thing being ignores.

I think it’s sad that it always takes a death or two for these things to change. I swear, in some cases, they just wait for the death and then bother spending the money (like is the case in my city). People shouldn’t have to die for the obvious and ignored safety stuff , to be handled.