risk + simcity with a pinch of civilization for good measure

I am stuck now, waiting on research hours. Rar.

Finally got a trading post up. What are you guys selling materials at? I have a lot of wine.

where do i get a trading post?!?!?!

edit nvm just got the option

So I just checked out all the “Polis” towns, figuring they were all the same person and the dominate force in this world, but they all have seperate users so maybe its just a common name given to new towns?

yea its the default name

PSH eff that then. NYSPEED ALLIANCE WILL DOMINATE

I sold 50 wine to somebody at 20 gold each. Now I’m trading another guy 150 wine for 150 crystal. As soon as I have 150 wine that is.

I now have a shipyard and a ram-ship. I shall rule the seas!!!

I have Glass!

there are a ton of islands, i figured some of us would be on the same island but i’m definitely alone on mine :stuck_out_tongue:

who wants to donate 1100 wood so i can up the glass production

I just pillaged my first town and scored a lot of wood, gold, some wine a lot of marble, some glass and a little sulphur. It owned. I’m doing it again :smiley:

how big was your army?

1 slinger

hahahaha

I was reading the fact and it says you should keep 1 or 2 warships in your port and that your town wall level should = your town hall level to guard against pillagers.

Yea… or just make sure your warehouse is big enough to hold everything in it :stuck_out_tongue:

I guess down the road worry about the other stuff :shrug: I just attack towns that have no army whatsoever, lol.

I’m attempting my second pillage.

The idea behind the warships is so no one can blockade your harbour and screw up your trading.

i just signed up because i’m always bored at work. but i’m beat now, i’ll figure out how it works tomorrow.

username: kaitisland

post up where your at and what resource your island has

^ yeah, post up all the details (or atleast the x,y coordinates… we can see most of the info from there)

can anyone trade me glass or sulfur yet? I got a ton of marble and cash for trade. Possibly some wood too