risk + simcity with a pinch of civilization for good measure

:frowning: I need marble, thats the only island I dont have…

Ask and you shall receive!

1200 marble is on its way!!

my account got locked… not sure who i pissed off but there is no explanation on it or anything.

That’s weird. Did you have more then one game going in the same server??

nope

ghey

So I finally got enough marble to expand my palace. I decided I’d start a marble island, and of course there isn’t one around me that isn’t full. Rar.

Can anybody take a guess at why I can’t send out any cultural goods treaty messages? It says I have no diplomatic points but I thought cultural goods were exempt.

Sounds like you have to upgrade your museum.

Carbon, what can I send you for that marble?

I know its hard but wait a day. Same shit happened to me, and I had to wait. The next day, I had a couple different islands to chose from.

I’ll take some crystal if you have it. Doesn’t really matter though. If your hurting for that too, send me some sulfur.

once you get up to like lv16 it takes for ever to upgrade

Yup, one opened up, snagging it now.

I’m enjoying this more now that I only check it every 3-4 days. I leave and spend all my $$ come back and its all back.

What I found out is that if you have less goods than you have available spots, you can send out mass-mails asking for cultural treaties.

I have 15 spots used on my four colonies, but I have 19 treaties…

I can have 4 extra upgrades because I mass mailed while I had open spots :slight_smile:

I’m enjoying it more every day, the more trade ships I get.

I can send out TONS of attacks and get back huge masses of resources now that I have 38 ships!

I go for anyone that has a low scoring military that gives me $5000+ gold a pillage!

REMEMBER, you can only attack a person 6 times in a 24 hour period!!! So, a max of 6 pillages at a time people :slight_smile:

I’m getting a lot closer to my 5th colony! Sadly, Im still a ways away…

I’m pillaging constantly with all 38 ships, just trying to build up my resources!

At my main location, I need to get the Palace to level 4.
Requires: 49,536 wood, 11,008 wine, 27,520 marble and 22,016 crystal

At all of my other locations, to stop the corruption, I need to get them all to level 3 before I get the 5th colony!
Requires: 17,956 wood, 6,292 marble and 4,195 crystal.

My resources right now:

Colony 1 (Clean Baldy)
Wood: 35,336 – need 14,200
Wine: 5,671 – need 5,300
Marble: 12,382 – need 15,138
Crystal: 17,205 – need 4,800

Colony 2 (Clean Shaven)
Wood: 12,735 – need 5,230
Marble: 6,394 – need NONE
Crystal: 1,578 – need 2,620

Colony 3 (Clean Your Room)
Wood: 14,489 – Need 3,450
Marble: 1,459 – Need 4,850
Crystal: 2,034 – Need 2,160

Colony 4 (Clean Up Isle 2)
Wood: 8,985 – Need 9,000
Marble: 1,172 – Need 5,125
Crystal: 2,563 – Need 1,650

I think it’s safe to say Jeff has taken this game from time waster to obsession… lol

It doesnt take much time to come on and pillage :slight_smile:

With 38 ships, I just put 12 attacks in queue and come check it in a bit.

Im an efficient time waster :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s fun being in the top 150. I’m also in the top 40 for military. Nobody will fuck with me… so, I just take what I want. LOL

I send out spies to find people with 10,000 or less military with level 4 or 5 trading ports! I send 20 flame ships to blockade and get 60 archers attacking. I then have 5 other pillages going with 5 troops each, and they all come back with goods :slight_smile:

LOL you are nuts… I got bored of it like 2 weeks ago lol

^^^ agreed.