risk + simcity with a pinch of civilization for good measure

im trying to get a 4th going here i need to get something with wine… i should have done that in the get go… all my peopel hate me b/c the cant get drunk… but i got a guy banned on my island for 30 days … ha and im at a level 22 on my town hall …

Yeah, only problem with getting a fifth colony is the governor’s residences. The amount of wine, and marble you need to upgrade all of them to level 4 is insane. Ask Baldy. I believe he is having corruption problems right now.

I was thinking of getting rid of my sulfur colony and build a second marble. The town hall is a level 17 so it would be a huge waste. But I think I’m going to stick it out and see what happens.

how bad is corruption … really what will happen if i have 4 towns and my gov is at level 2 but i can upgrade it b/c i have no wine?? what does it really do and btw my 3ed town only has 3% corruption and im going to build a 4th tomorrow i hope

Corruption sucks, makes people unhappy and leave.

Take care of it, just load all your resources to 1 island at a time. I just went through this on all 4 of mine.

but my issue is i cant fix the problem till i get the wine to make the gov house level 3 …

SO If I dont have enaugh wine to keep my bar booming and the only grapes around are a few islands over what the hell do I do? Same goes for glass. Anyone wana trade lol.

Pillage!!!

just started upgrade to palace to level #4, lots of material for that.

:wave: 4th town up and 75% Corruption … YES… boy this will take a while to get the 20k wine i need to change all that

LOL. Im only at 50% on my first colony.

I always made sure to upgrade all of my palaces before building the colony, that way they had minimal corruption.

Right now, with 5 colonies, I’m slowly working on just getting the 47k wood, 11k wine, 22k glass and 27k marble to upgrade each to get rid of all corruption! I’m not building anything else until that is done!

I’ve got 3 out of 5 colonies done :slight_smile: But, it’s taking forever!

ON a side note… does anyone know if adding wood to islands increases your score? I know score is dependant on everything, including how many minerals you have, so if you put 40,000 wood into the island will my score go down?

I put all my wood into the island whenever I am not gonna use it, unless I am saving up and my score never drops. In fact I just dumped all my wood into my islands and my score didn’t drop 1 number.

I forgot my password and it wont let me get it…

theres no forgot password button?

there is but it doesn’t work.

Can you still get on the forum? If you can, post something up and see if a moderator will help you.

got my second marble colony up. Its nice how things only take mins to upgrade instead of hours. Its called-
Acheron 64:66

Gotcha, I added it to the coordinates page.

thanks

There are a couple big colony’s on a few of my islands. I sent messages out to see if any of them want to join our alliance.

Sounds good.