ROFL The preacher of that Zion Temple joint on North Forest lives next to my parents

wow, first of all religion is stoopid. you cant argue against that. j/k

but i think the point chris is trying to make is that if the preachers/pastors/dudes who talk at a podium are able to drive a jag/lexus/multiple luxury vehicles…then what they are “doing for the community” is hardly enough…considering you devote your life to the word of god and the helping of others.

why spend 80k on a jag for yourself when you can spend 1/5 that and use the rest to help your cause.

for that sole reason i will never give money to a church, regardless of the cause. i drive by some churches and am in awe of how extravagant they are…all for a place to go and celebrate your faith. for those who have faith and are religious, i am pretty sure your penance (wow spelling?) is counted regardless of how nice the stain glass windows ha0ppen to be of the building you are in.

sorry if this offends someone but i am pretty sure if you are so religious…that instead of reading a crutchfield catalogue on the shitter, if you just pray then, save ourself the gas and a trip to the overly luxurious church, god will still let you in, or krishna, confucious. edit as your beliefs see fit.

:slight_smile: