roll call for gymkhana at cscs this sunday

there are so many talkers and so little walkers here on son

so far i know of only
sasha, adam, bing and myself going to enter

my friends theo, and chris and arron all have problems causing them not to be able to drive

so thats like 4 people

so where is this tuner transformation s13 drift car

where are these skylines people are buying

even if you have never been on a track or driven ur car, fuckin drive it pussy shits.

im sure there will be lots of people willing to help.

so post if your going, or post your excuse for not going.

im going and it will be my first event all year, i have made next to nothing for money this summer and i have not made it to any other more expensive event for this reason.

i would drive lol but its an auto pos lol sorry i would love to do more damage to my car

I am going to make the 2.5 hour trip just to watch because I went and dislocated my shoulder a week ago :rant2:This sucks.

If I am feeling up to it and they will let me re-register on Sunday, I might consider it, but most likely i am just going to be going nuts in the stands.

I will be taking pictures and some low quality digi-cam movies, but if anyone wants me to take real movies with their equipment, just let me know.

Theo

yeah im bringing my camera too its not the best but its resi is pretty good

I broke my car and I’m even poorer than Jesse to be able to fix it yet. If other wise I would be there. Track drifting is so much safer on the car.

ill be there

I broke my wrist so I can’t go :frowning:

Car’s not done. You know I’d otherwise be there Mr. Wilks.

My suspension is coming in tomorrow, so I’m in.

Convoy?
Camp out Saturday night?

My car (Tuner Transformation / PASMAG S13) was at the Formula D exhibition at the Molson Indy this weekend. Calvin Wan of Team Falken flew up from Sonoma, CA with Tarzan Yamada to drive the Dodge Viper and my S13. My car had to retire due to electrical problems (turbo heat melted some wires, shorted-out a couple fuses) but it lasted about 6 laps around the circuit. Calvin was able to kick it out really nice and had nothing but good feedback for me (except for the electrial failure). I’d love to be part of the CSCS drift session. When is it and how much?

im gonna go
probably sat night

Yes, because gymkhana in a 3400lb AWD car is feasible. I’ll be drifting, or trying to, at the CSCS event on August 13th. Skylines aren’t good for tight stuff like that, trust me… I tried already.

I dont think my no powersteering will work out too well on the tight course, so Im just going to skip the embarassment and not compete. I think I’ll be there to watch tho. We’ll see what happens, I might even enter just for the hell of it.

all excuses. The exhaust side of my turbo is blowing raw oil and I have to top up after a few runs :lol:

I’ll see you there Jesse. Me and Paul are going up Saturday night. PM me if you guys are going up Saturday night.

Andrew.

I’ll be in where do I sign up??? How much???

If the course is opened up close to the end of the day ill be doing it.

well its thursday, i came down with strep throat, and i went out last night to find tires and i couldnt find anything
i have 3 days to get better and find tires

i will be there though

[edit=Sven] … I’m a newb. Someone please arrest me before I smash into a human.[/edit]

Ban?

You come back after that absence just to make a post like that?