Ron Paul 2012

Dear Hannity,

DIAF.

Sincerely,

Mike

PS Is your IQ above 100?

link?

Paul is makin moves

I can’t even listen to Hannity’s voice, lol.

Paul’s moving up in Iowa. We’ll see how he does tonight.

He did a nice job of slapping Bachman around for wanting to go to war against Iran.

I found a bug. If this thread show up in new posts on nyspeed and you click page 2 it will always take you to page 1.

^^ That… was… awesome.

Over $1.2 million so far for today’s money bomb 111

Rush is ripping on Ron Paul right now and sticking up for the retarded woman(Bachman).

Rush Limbaugh is a Zionist puppet, his little display a few minutes ago is big evidence.

I don’t even know what a zionist is. Isn’t that what the arab villain always bitches about in action movies?

That is the problem with the US, most people don’t even know who Zionists are but they control everything.

Getting near $2,000,000 for today!!!

Just hit $3,000,000!

Good luck in Iowa, but sounds like a big waste of money to me.
I’d like to see Paul take it, he seems to be the lesser of many evils on the Republican side.

Good luck in Iowa, but sounds like a big waste of money to me.
I’d like to see Paul take it, he seems to be the lesser of many evils on the Republican side.

This is SOOOOOOOO frustrating, he may not have a chance because of the media. FOX news just asked “If Ron Paul wins will it discredit the Iowa Caucus”?
WHY? Because he is not the Fox news war monger choice so he does not deserve to win?

as much as i love ron paul, he is too old to be president… dude is 76… he’d be 77 or older by the time he swears in… that’s nuts.

he’s older than John McCain and McCain’s age was an issue 3 years ago

Ron paul is sharper at 76 than Barrack Obama in his 40s.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE POLLS? RON PAUL STARTS LEADING SO THEY CANCEL THE STRAW POLLS?!? THIS IS A CRIME!!!

don’t kid yourself. Ron Paul IS rad but Obama is awesome. If he weren’t the president you’d be on his balls.

Obama is awesome?!? He is a complete dipshit who is in way over his head… still.

Just about $4million now for Ron Paul money bomb. Nice!

the US president is in over his head… it just happens to be Obama right now.

Here you go Fry…

Zionists run this World and I am sure they support the Newt World Order based on Fox News’ ass kissing of Newt.