Awww, the painters tape is cute!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y135/dc2nick/9-20RPIAutoX001.jpg

I like my paint.

Cool, how’d you do with the S2000?

pretty well. 3rd Place in GT class. 50.337

^Out of 3 cars :haha

:tong

4 cars. dick

What did the others run? How close were you to their times?

:tong

:rofl

um. 1st place was like 48.6xx 2nd place was like 49.xxx and i was third with 50.33

sunday i had the 4th fastest time out of all 3 classes. total of like 10 people

that red 240 looks good for upstate ny.

I hope that he actually wants it to be 3" lower but its like that because of the shitty roads around here.

If that is the situation I know how he feels my car is about 1.5" higher than i want it to be and its still scrapes bumper on every hump, bump, pebble and driveway :headbang

I’m betting he wants it to handle properly instead of being dumped and handling like a bag of assholes.

Fuck THAT.

That shit would look SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK tucking that stretch+poke.

:rofl

Its a 240sx. They make enough suspension compnents for the cal that you can have the frame rail 3cm off the ground and still have perfect wheels travel and alignment. The car doesn’t have to handle like shit to be low.

Stock geometry slammed on the ground = handles like shit. Doesnt matter what correction kits or shim you use.

I’m betting w.tungsten wants his car to handle optimally for the competitive events he does.

I bet you he’d slam that shit if we all lived in florida. :nod

You kids and your slowness. ::slight_smile:

I didnt say stock geometry. Most of the cars I droll over have fully adjustable toe, camber and caster. Most of them Know how to set up their car for the style of driving they want and track their cars as much if not more than you track yours and they seem like technical genius’ when they talk about suspension set up

Fully adjustable camber/toe/caster doesnt mean new suspension mounting points, which is the only way to make a dumped car handle properly. Links to said cars’ setups or banz!

Notice I said florida, the only turns he’d be hitting are cement cloverleaf off/on ramps :rofl

Damn I want a cement cloverleaf ramp.

I87 and Route 5 junction is a sweet clover leaf…

as for mikes setup, whatever it is, he was doin real good this weekend