Rumor of banning jdm

Refering to someone who buys a modified car *looks at Bora’s sig :lol: *, turns the key, thinks they’re a tuner.

Lol, thanks jeff, learn something new everyday…Call me a turn key tuner sometime soon, lol, jk jk.

Baker is cool in my books but Variable is a huge faggot.

Labeling someone as a Turn Key Tuner because he purchased the car modified is as ignorant as a neanderthal can get.

Whoa Bora, totally not what he’s doing. A Turnkey Tuner is someone who bought the car and thinks they know everything about it like they did it themselves. He’s not refering to everyone who bought a car modified, only those that are stupid and think or act like they did all the work.

So he’s referring to Andrew then? That’s how I understood the comment anyways…

He is refering to Andrew with his post.

Someone said “I love what Andrew did to his car with s13.5 conversion”

than Andrei says “I believe Andrew bough it like that”

than the fagbag goes “Turn Key Tuners = Weak Sauce”

Its a straight comment to Andrew where Andrew did not come in and started bragging about his car or anything. Thus refering to most of us like Kent, Me, Jordan, Scott, Mark, etc… most of the jdm guys who bought their car pre-modified…

bottom line, he is a faggot who does nothing but controversy in this board with subliminal and hidden comments because he doesnt have the balls to do it straight up. 10 bucks says he’ll post and say “I didnt directly insult anyone, you are making assumptions.”

I can take it from another Nissan guy but why some random honda homo is on our boards insulting us ?!

In all honesty I could really care less about the way you feel about me. But I have a hard time respecting a person that just bought thier car and drives it. From what I have heard your driving leaves a lot to be desired aswell Bora. If your insulted by that good. Because I want you to be.

Hmmm lets see. What would I rather be driving? Bad ass 180SX/Silvia/Cefiro/Skyline/whatever or a lametown family car made(fabbed. LOL!) “race car.” I hate this arguement. So does everyone have to buy a stock car to gain your respect? Then we can mod right? Everyone, buy your car only once Variable approves of it. Then he can fab it into a race car for you.

GTFO! Seriously.

You lose respect for people based on their car preferences?

You have social issues.

• Mike

I respect people that honestly know what they are doing and have experiance doing worth themselves. It has nothing to do with the kind of car they drive. I am a car guy first and a honda guy second. Personally I feel the Cefiro and 180sx are family cars. While the silvia and Skyline are one way of going as far as performance in concerned. On the track I would rather drive a build racecar. I drive a car that was modifed by someone else on the street. I don’t take any credit what so ever for that car. I am just stating my opinion. If you have a problem with that its your problem because your taking my opnion personally when its just a objective comment.

I can completely understand why a person would buy a car that has been modified all ready. You can save huge money. But at the same time your missing out on the experiance of doing things first hand. Which I feel is worth far more then that added cost. If you don’t like it, thats to bad. But don’t expect me to care.

This is way of topic, if you want to have a serious conversation about the pros and cons of bought vs. built feel free to contact me threw PM.

So you think fixed headlamps and different tail lights make a Silvia a “performance” car, but pop-ups and a more sporty look (imo) make a 180SX a family car? Even though their engine and chassis are identical… (other than ALL 180s are turbo, but some Silvia’s are NA.) I think you just lost all credibility on this Nissan forum.

explain the difference betweek a silvia and 180sx “as far as performance is concerned”

dumbest comment ever …

who says we are taking credit for it ? we enjoy it and comment on it as well as enjoy a car that has been modified in japan and had some great tuning and parts put into it , some of us are just happy with the choices we made buying a semi-built car and adding on to it .

Then if you understand why someone would do it and enjoy it then we dont have a problem . I know we are missing out on building it ourselves and the whole learning experience from the start but not all of us want that and what is to say we dont add on to any of these and maintain them ourselves … you think we are narrow minded but look at yourself

So you think fixed headlamps and different tail lights make a Silvia a “performance” car, but pop-ups and a more sporty look (imo) make a 180SX a family car? Even though their engine and chassis are identical… (other than ALL 180s are turbo, but some Silvia’s are NA.) I think you just lost all credibility on this Nissan forum.[/quote]

werd …I didnt refresh before I posted …

So you think fixed headlamps and different tail lights make a Silvia a “performance” car, but pop-ups and a more sporty look (imo) make a 180SX a family car? Even though their engine and chassis are identical… (other than ALL 180s are turbo, but some Silvia’s are NA.) I think you just lost all credibility on this Nissan forum.[/quote]

werd …I didnt refresh before I posted …[/quote]

LOL, This is now the stupidest thing EVER posted on the Forum. :poke

I understand where variable is coming from just not the way he’s expressing it. I’m not to impressed with all the little kids who go and buy a 300hp drifter car done to the rafters and then talk about themselves as tuners. That pisses me off too, most likely they wouldn’t know how to change a lightbulb and they assume that just owning one is what it’s about. The image.

That said, there are many experienced drivers/car enthusiasts who may buy a car already tuned a lot, for many reasons, wether that be saving money, not having enough time to do all those mods or just simply not wanting to have a car out of commission all the time. They want a race ready car so they can focus more on driving. Nothing wrong with any of that.

It really depends on the scenario, you can’t just label people as this or that because of what car they buy.

I bought myself a rust bucket corolla, as a project. It takes up a lot of time and effort, I’m learning though and i like it. But i can see why people would get one done up already so that they could just drive and enjoy.

Ramble ramble(sorry)…just enjoy your ride and don’t get too consumed it what others are saying/doing.

I dont appreciate a car just because it is from japan … or because it is rhd … or because it is rare … I like the japanese tuning and style and bringing something from japan that is unique and not done here . I dont see the point in bringing a stock skyline or silvia from japan as it is a waste of time in my opinion but I have seen alot of people do nice things with a stock clean car and also ruining them another time . So to each his own

“From what I have heard your driving leaves a lot to be desired aswell Bora. If your insulted by that good. Because I want you to be.”

Oh yea ?! Who you heard from ?! And what did you hear ?! Please elaborate and tell me how to drive my car…

Do I smell a grudge match?

http://www.homegrocer.com/images/products/ground-beef.bjm.gif

Lol, wow, you guys are really going at it…i’ll just stick to dreaming about owning a drift machine…and what new car i should buy.