Rumor of banning jdm

I was under the impression that here in canada at least the 240 and 180 came with different powerplants.

It doesn’t really matter anyway. I am not going to dump anymore fuel on this fire. :roll:

in japan a silvia came with 4-5 different powerplants as well as 180sx

I guess its my bad for saying silvia instead of 240. I actually far prefer the filp up headlights on the 180 to the s13. I am aware that there were more powerplant options in japan.

“From what I have heard your driving leaves a lot to be desired aswell Bora. If your insulted by that good. Because I want you to be.”

Oh yea ?! Who you heard from ?! And what did you hear ?! Please elaborate and tell me how to drive my car…

I am not going to tell you who told me that. It seems to be a common opinion though. considering that 4 people told me exactly the same thing.

Wow. I think I just got a flashback from Grade 10. One of my ex-girlfriends used to throw me the same line.

:roll:

Hey Dave, you still owe me money by the way.

I quite honestly hate backpedalling faggots like you. First of all, you start the shit talking, you take it further by personalizing it and telling me how I dont know how to drive than when you get cornered for an answer, you suddenly decide to play the “bigger person” card and start backpedaling and not replying ?! … You are a Grade A bitch.

Let’s hear some names. Let’s hear what buddy of yours saw me driving what ? when ? where ?! 4 people you say… wow that’s a huge margin. What events did they came out and said that I dont know how to drive ?! We all know I cant drift worth shit, thats why MY BUDDIES makes threads about it and we laugh over it all together, so what track event have they seen me run ?! What were they driving ? What was their times ?! Better yet, what grand prix you fucking won that gives you to right to decide who can drive and who can not ?! Where are your times for anything ?

Totally forgot. I’ll send the $10 with Joel.

Anything sold at a Nissan dealership (CDM or USDM) one motor. KA24E (89-90) or a KA24DE (91+) They upgraded to a twin cam motor.

As far as i know JDM’s only had 2 motors (with some variatons) The CA and the SR

do the red tops and black tops count for a difference too?

Are you 12 or something…

Your words, unedited. That’s called backpeddling, and it it ruins your credibility in an argument. It can get frustrating arguing with guys like that, that’s all.

Yes I am 12, keep talking buddy, congrats to you, you did manage to get under my skin, I honestly cant wait to bump into you face to face and see how quiet you get.