s13 door lock issues + speaker wiring for new deck

so, when i lock my doors from the inside of the car, havent tried from the outside because i figured theyd still do the same shit, but when i lock it from the inside, and try to unlock it on the outside, my key doesnt budge at all, not even the slightest bit, and this is going on for both doors, the one day i got it to open i just went crazy and fucked around with it and they popped open:S

as for the wiring, i just installed my new panasonic deck, have everything wired properly, and theres 2 of each cables, blue and red? WTF, and they both work? but when i plug the one blue one for the speaker that doesnt work, it completely turns off all the speakers and that one makes an odd buzzing noise, i plan on replacing all the speakers, deck, im just curious and slightly confused

thanks!

Ok Well here’s the stereo issue. it seems clear to me, that the 1 speaker that shuts off all others is not hooked up correctly and is likely causing a dead short on the stereo. Is the deck itself doing anything out of the ordinary when this happens ? light dimming, or turning off completely ? check out “the12volt.com” for a proper stereo diagram. As well make sure you know what you’re hooking you speakers into, speakers will burn out in a matter of seconds if hooked up to a DC current ie: +12 / Gnd

Once you’ve found you constant +12 Acc +12 and a Gnd (obvious) take a 9 volt battery and test what you think are the speaker leads, make sure none of them are hot (+12 cst or acc) first. If you find a matching set of wires for a speaker it will crackle. Don’t leave the battery on long, just brush the wires over the terminals. That way you can identify funny wiring and which wires correspond to which speaker.

Hope that helps a little
Cheers

could be seized lock cylinders