S13 now SCRAPPED - **update** Bought a Kouki???

Put in some Stance coilovers on monday… crap i can install coilovers in like 90 minutes now…

http://bings.ca/images/parts/stance%20gr%20pro1.jpg

glad to get off the D2’s, they were getting too bouncy for my style of driving… great for booting around in but not for serious abuse on not so incredible roads.

I also reinstalled my catch can to avoid issues like i had last saturday with Josh in the car… basically, there is a fair bit of pressure in the crank case and it spits the dipstick out. usually i tie it down but i forgot that i had untied it earlier… when boosting 15psi chasing Rost’s E55 the dip stick let go and the cabin was basically filled with smoke from the oil burning off the manifold… Josh got it all on film…lol… should make a sick segway in his next vid.

Had the car back at SG motorsports last night… extended the exhuast out 2" and secured it better + some maintenance thingies…

still trying to get CARSTAR to hook up a paint job, it’s coming, just not sure when.

with the exception of the oil leak the car is getting pretty bad-ass mechanically now.