S13 now SCRAPPED - **update** Bought a Kouki???

haha, i’m not sure i want to go through the hassles of polishing… i was thinking of getting some chromillusion type paint and having them done up in a holographic black or something like that…

or black but with a red stripe half way through the radious of hte wheel…lol… or maybe i’ll paint match the WRB…

I actually like the color, but I gotta bust balls. :shrug:

hey can you get me the paint code for it?

oh oh oh… i’m also thinking of really crazy custom vinyl decals for the car… like not permenant, for competition only.

i can have magnetic vinyl done up cut to match the door size and then have images printed on it.

was thinking it might be funny to have some really edgy shit on it… like a picture of OSAMA and i’ll have Al Qaeda Drift Team or something… looking for Suicide Bombers 1-800-EXP-LODE.

or

an image of a dude with his face blurred

“Built with your Dad’s money. That’s right, you’re dad’s gay”

Bahah - and I thought your were after corp sponsorship… good luck with Osama riding along.

Nice valve cover homo.

:word: Things are looking good B.

no one important shows up to CSCS stuff anyways… i just wont have it on the car for DMCC…

If you do any black, do not do ANY polished. Black with polished = played out and looks like crap. Shot peened centers for Classic’s look cool (played out gold centers that look amazing or some whacky color). I loved mine full polished, but I took awhile to get them like that.

where do you even take wheels to get polished like that? what is the cost?

i think just cleaning them up and having the centres painted is my best bet… i dont wanna spend $400 making the wheels pretty… i dont care that much

There are places to go, but I think if you do a search in this section, somebody posted a how to on polishing wheels.

i aint got time for that shit… i got kids to feed…

lol :lol:

Awesome.
So damn awesome

That blue is dope and I can’t wait to see this at a track day.

Mine were originally ruined by the PO, but were polished straight from CCW. I then pulled them off, and spent a few evenings and cases of beer working on them with a dremel with a cotton attachment and some mothers polish. Most CCW’s will polish out fairly easily.

Hey Binzors…what shop is that. That’s not hte barn where I’ve been huh? Is that ACP’s place?

no its the new shop…ACP keeps a car here though…

quick update…

Autopower cages wont meet FD spec… so tried to buy 4 cages from Battleversion… but Alex Pfeiffer refused to sell to me… i didn’t know people feared me so much… i’m basically a celebrity…

:wtf: Why?

he is worried you’ll knock 'em off? :smiley:

pretty much…

i wasn’t going to, but i might now…