S13 now SCRAPPED - **update** Bought a Kouki???

Ugh, thats rough brother

fuck

and i never got a ride in it :frowning:

what happened?!

Bitch talked back; bitch got cut.

<3

i bought newmans coupe, just took a deposit on the stock SR in it… mine is going in… then carbon fibre flares, ATS carbon diff, cage etc.

BASF is supplying all paint and materials, one of the CARSTAR store in the network will be doing the work and i will be dailying the car with a baby seat and entering every drift event i can… will be trying to enter at least 2 pro DMCC events in 08.

:frowning:

i <3 bing

what color will the new one be ?

goodluck with the new one bing :tup:

what happened to the old one?

i think he hit a deer or something a month or so ago

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40342&highlight=deer

undecided… i really wish newman listened to me when i asked him not to paint it a faggot subaru color… i am getting made fun of already and i am not even driving it yet.

not sure that i want to put this thing through another colour change so i may just have someone competent do the body and strap the flares on.

i sold my 9" and 10" wheels (MB Motoring / FN01R-C) so i will be picking up new wheels this year as well.

Sasha has 4 extra sets of CCW classics in 9.5" and 10.5" with a variety of extra outter lips and faces… might swing that wise.

http://bings.ca/images/coupe%20build%2008%20(2).jpg'

http://bings.ca/images/coupe%20build%2008%20(1).jpg

colour looks alot better without the gold wheels imho…

Doesnt look like much work was done in these pics but here is a run down:

SR came out, sold

took out the seats, suspension, brakes, all suspension arms, subframe, diff, wheels, etc. etc. etc…

put in my pink subframe with full adjustable multi-link arms, solid Alumunim subframe bushings, SPL spindle bushings, 5 lug conversion with ARP extended studs… swapped over the calipers, rotors and e-brake cables from my old car too…

replaced all the front suspension and brakes, coilovers, Z calipers etc. etc.

put in my built SR with a few added goodies…

converted car back to digital dash, Defi’s in.

should be ready to fire up by the end of the week…

Autopower 6 point bolt in cage is ordered on special arrangement with Andrew Comrie Picard… ATS 1.5 Carbon diff is ready to go in, just waiting for Nismo differnetial bushings… picking up a full set of CCW Classics 17 x 10.5 +17 this week… yes, i will be running 10.5’s on the front of an S13 and stretching 235’s and 245’s over them all year… its retarded

:lol:
Lookin good bing. I cant use the VLSD unfortunately I need a long nose R200. :frowning:

And yes, I agree, it looks 1000x better with those wheels.

nice bing!

Nice! :tup:

i gotta decide what colour to paint the faces of the CCW’s now.

likely go with a black face…

the colour of the car looks lot better without the gold wheels, might be easier and cheaper just to keep the colour.

Classics are hot a fuck if you polish the face (MPD style). Black is a polished lip is maddd cheesy. Worse than subaru blue on a nissan.

I think the car looks awesome that color.