s13 speed limiter

Every time I am on the highway and want to race some hot shot in his c5 i want to race him but by the time I catch up my stupid limiter hits at 180km. I dont want to un plug my speedo on the tranie but i want to go fast so do any of you guys know how to bypass this by cutting the wire and hardwiring the signal to the ecm or whatever needs to be done. Thanks.

I haven’t found a solution yet. But I might get brave and tune my ecu this winter. I have the info necessary to move rev limiter and and speed limiter. That will be easy and idiot proof. The parts are about 250-300 and then tune away.

what parts??
i would love to tune this winter

Every time I am on the highway and want to race some hot shot in his c5 i want to race him but by the time I catch up my stupid limiter hits at 180km. I dont want to un plug my speedo on the tranie but i want to go fast so do any of you guys know how to bypass this by cutting the wire and hardwiring the signal to the ecm or whatever needs to be done. Thanks.

I haven’t found a solution yet. But I might get brave and tune my ecu this winter. I have the info necessary to move rev limiter and and speed limiter. That will be easy and idiot proof. The parts are about 250-300 and then tune away.

what parts??
i would love to tune this winter

If u go to www.240sx.org/faq/index.html and scroll down to the speed limiter/governor part…it lists how to fix it

Awsome. Thanks guys. Yes this winter is going to be an interesting one. Good luck to all you.

This does not apply to JDM cars or cars swapped with JDM trannies. I tried it on my orginal tranny and it worked.

^^^^
i even cut the ecu wire for the speed sensor and it still cuts??? :?:

my friend with the skyline does not have his speedo hooked up to the tranie because he went with the rb25 and his limiter is not hooked up that way. So I think you can just unplug the cable from your tranie and you wont limit your speed but your speedo wont work but who cars when your going that fast.