S15 rebuild?

I may or may not be buying a blown S15 turbo for 200 bucks. First of all is this a good price and if so does anyone know of anywhere either localy or near by that I can get it bebuilt. Or would it be worth sending it down south to get rebuilt?? any help would be great thxs.

tyler u homo, i told u the center section ios 600 bucks i really don’t think u want it because that is 800 bucks then, and u can find a disco potatoe for like 300 more! haha i was just fucking aroudn when i wanted u to buy it!

dont do it …get something similar used or even brand new for around a grand

Don’t bother with rebuilding blown turbos, it’s a lot easier to just source out a working turbo for just about the same price in the end. Give a Nissan Dealership a call and see how much it would cost for Nissan Part # 14411-91F00 and 14411-75F00. Both of which I believe are T28BB turbos.

Sorry for thread jacking…
silvia_sr20det_s13> Where can you find a GT28RS for 1100???

yeah this turbo is a TB2808 and cheapturbos.com quoted me that price shipped, sorry i keep forgetting it was american funds but it is still 1300 can shipped brand new.

Just buy the t3 coming out of my car…im going NA :lol:

i am lost chris??? NA? why no turbo

Hahaha, you believed me…ive got plans…and they definately dont involve naturally aspirated…they more or less involve me getting a loan, buying some stuff now, and paying it off when i can work full time at the airport in summer…

Chris your car is slow. Sell the turbo cause stock boost doesn’t do anything for you anyways.

Now now jason…that was just uncalled for…i know she’s not blazingly quick (ill say that for “fear” of rps-biatch-s13 bitching me out again :lol: ) but need i remind you of how our races this summer went??? Haha, just buggin ya, but ya, we test fitted the work wheels on a friends z31 the other day and wow, they looked so good…do you still want em??

Still need to cheak the front wheels so i will bring one with me on thursday. Call and remind me Jason