sad story/ls1vs tree and house

http://www.picturetrails.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=2573392&uid=8883

this car got tore up… sad story

i’ve seen those pic’s & read the story!,but don’t know were it happend,does anyone?:frowning:

darwinism at its best

lol, thats cold :0

136 on the backroads:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Shaggy
136 on the backroads:rolleyes:

He got owned by THE BLACK BOX:eek:

when i die make mine " In memory of JEW "

That is a sad story. As a parent, I can’t imagine what the kid’s parents are going through.

As for the Darwinism comment. If anything like that happens to you, I’ll make sure I put a post on here about another example of Darwinism. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Black_WS6
As for the Darwinism comment. If anything like that happens to you, I’ll make sure I put a post on here about another example of Darwinism. :rolleyes:

it wasnt meant to be mean… the kid was doing 140mph on back roads. = not smart. if the kid had been doing that and not been killed, we would all be sitting here talking about how dumb he is. The fact that he’s dead doesnt make what he did any less stupid. Now, because if his stupidity:

#1: His family’s life has been turned upside down

#2 His school has been turned upside down

#3 A whole nother group of people is now vehimently against “street racing”

Sorry for not having any compassion for the dumb fuck.

its sad…but i said it once and i’ll say it again…shit happens to the best of us and the worst of us.everybody makes there own decisions and he wanted to go street racing,i’m not going to sit here and be like oh that poor kid,its a chance u take and this time he got nipped in the ass so to speak,we all do it.

im retired

isn’t that blue car a mustang? why isn’t; mom upset bout that???

ok, closing thread then. ricers will ruin

it’s just in e-fight

i saw this story a while back… 136 isn’t the best road to fly down…