Sale gone bad, you be the judge

I am going through buffalo sunday around 10am and probably comming back through around 7ish.

You are saying you changed the head gasket and didnt notice all the burn marks? Idk how you got it to power up long enough to get to 100 psi, it didnt even run for 5 seconds.

I looked for replacement motors but I couldnt really find anything.

Thumps up on an open thread, for all to see. No hiding behind your computers.

so does this mean you need another compressor?

(not trying to be a dick or anything but i did just buy a good one from him)

sometimes i think the classifieds should just disappear.

proposal: in order to post in the classifieds, you should have to submit your email, phone number, and home address so people know where to come looking when they get fucked over.

yeah so people can come steal your shit when you dont anwser your phone.

some people should really think before they post.

Well played, i fuckin LOLLERED!

Did you start it up in front of him before he bought it?

:word: what toast quoted lol

that all sums it up in a nut shell

+1

Yea illbe free all dday sunday, I texted ya my address see u then. I will order the new motor or figure out how to make a dual compresser tank swet up lol

When I did the headgasket it wasn’t in the state in that picture. But all in all this is the way everyone should work out a dispute, in public.

sellers fault… weak.

1+1 = 2 ???

no, everything should be worked out between the parties and should not REQUIRE to go to the public… people should just be decent human beings.

edit: to be clear, I am not picking a side on “who needs to be a decent human being”, either one of you could be at fault, there is no way of us knowing (also why it should not be decided by the public).

it could very well be that it was not in that condition when the seller first received it. However, running it twice up to 100psi could have done some decent damage to it.

Its rated at 125 psi, so thats not the problem. The motor has been shorted/burned out for some time.

:gotme: looks fine to me. probably pers like a kitten.

WAHHHHHHHHHH! Pembrook is such a far drive WAAAAAAAHHHHH!

I used to drive to Albion from West Seneca daily. It’s not that bad of a ride.

You really are a retard arent you.

Just make a dual tank with it, volume is always nice. You could also make a transport tank out of it, and just fill it with your regular compressor.

what were you doing in Albion? I went to HS there and I currently work there, not much good in that town