School bus stop ticket question

No, we all stop for those signs…

Just have her plead not guilty and get a court date. You’ll have to pay the court surcharges anyways, might as well give it a chance to reduce the points. Best case, failure to obey traffic control device, 2 points and a couple hundred fine.

Lol that was my thought too.

My dad did this on accident a little while ago. the cop wasn’t right there but the school bus driver saw him, and wrote down his license plate. Apparently that’s enough, but my dad didn’t get any points just a fine.

definitely go and explain the whole gas station thing.

and/or lawyer up

pedophiles.

I got this 3 years ago in west seneca. I was even with the bumper before the buses lights even came on. I was pulled over 6 blocks later by an unmarked car and cited, and a marked car showed up shortly there after. I called my uncle who is a lawyer and Stated my case, We wrote up a deposition of the event as What happend from my end and he notarized it, I Mailed it in with a not guilty plea. I heard back within 2 weeks and I Received NO points and A reduction to 2 parking tickets equaling $150. In a round about way I did beat the ticket…I was still fined BUT no points , no school, and NO hefty fine that I was told would accompy it (Officer said about 500 and 5pts was what I was lookin at).

Regardless of what happened you cannot get things reduced in BUFFALO. Jeebus.