School bus stop ticket question

My wife ran a school bus stop and got a ticket. Was wondering if we could just pay the fine or will you get points? go to court?

Like a stopped school bus with its red lights blinking?

its automatic points i just learned about it in my defensive driving course, but i forgot how many points you recieve on your first offense.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

you get 5 points i just found it in the book i got

your fuckd

yeah. theres no getting out of that.

Yes the blinking school bus stop sign… she was across the street pulling out of a gas station. DAMN!

What ever happened to waiting for the bus on the corner of your street with all the other kids. Now they all get picked up/dropped off at their houses. Fat kids.

forreal

edit, oh and what was your wife doing passing a school bus stop sign, better yett what was a stopped school bus doing in your kitchen.

i cant believe the cop was right there

8/10 not bad not bad

So should she just mail the ticket in and plea guilty or plea not guilty and request a court date?

Where was this? I see your location is Maryland. If around here plead not guilty and get your court date. Worst case they don’t reduce it at all which is the same as pleading guilty.

:word:

Don’t know how the DA will treat this at court, but perhaps it will get dropped/reduced. If this happens, then there is the likelihood of no points. Can’t hurt to try!

Plead not guilty and go from there. Just hope for the best in court, lol.

It happened in the City of Buffalo…yeah but will you have to pay court fees and other charges?? Is defensive driving to reduce points even an option anymore?

It’s a 5 point violation. If your wife has any points on her license, that will put her at 6 points, which will immediately give her the DRA, which a 300 dollar fine on top of whatever the ticket and surcharge is.

lol

This!!! Drives me nuts to have to wait 15 times per block. Drop the lil shits off at the goddamn corner.

Buffalo doesn’t reduce tickets. You’re screwed. Mail it in with the fine or you can do it online.

On the back of the ticket they don’t have a fine listed for this violation… unless its considered disobeying a traffic signal? Lots of different opinons and advice… gotta love Nyspeed. Has anyone actually gotten this type of ticket before.