Selling a car question..... This is odd...

So I get a call today, from some guy named Casey in Seattle, WA. He says he wants my car, looks good he will pay to have it shipped.
He is a contractor that builds custom waterfalls and such and is building one for a dealer and made a deal with this said dealer to find his son / daughter a car.
He doesn’t know much of what he is talking about, and I’m trying to tell him as much as I can about the car so there is no surprises.
He asked me what size scoop was on the rear?
Then asked me if his daughter pulled up with all her friends would she be cool.

Your telling me, you can’t find a WRB WRX anyplace closer?
I told him he will have to pay my credit union directly and funds need to clear before the car leaves.

Is this sketchy or what?
I mean I want to sell the car but WTF man.

This is supposed to be his website
http://www.ncinc.com/index.html

Don’t even waste your time. I had some fggt call me on an Impreza I was selling from Fort Drum and he was a complete waste of time. Wanted to tell me how “his buddy” who builds Subarus doesn’t think it’s worth what I was asking for it.

website is legit and you handled it properly. Make the deal exactly as you stated. Funds clear he gets the car.

I’m not going to lie, those water falls are pretty kick ass.
As long as funds clear and I get them a receipt that says sold “as is” . I’ll be in the clear correct?

Yeah, it looks like he makes bank. So why the hell can’t he buy a new one for his whore daughter?

How do you know it’s HIS website? This thing stinks even through my FIOS connection.

He said she is 18…

Here is the owner of the site:

Rupp, Charla**

16726 SE RENTON ISSAQUAH RD	
RENTON, WA 98059-8310
US 

If it matches it becomes less sketchy

Here is the business info

Type of Entity

Sole Proprietorship
Contact Information
Principal: Mr Edward Castillo (Owner)
Ms Jagdeep Grewal (Office Manager)

Business Category
Swimming Pool Contractors, Dealers, Design, Water Works Contractors

Check out the guy you are dealing with here, may give you a few questions to ask: http://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?fa=home.namesearch&terms=accept&flashform=0

Awesome thanks, I called number he called me from and he answered " Hello NCINC"
E-mail I was given was casey@ncinc.com

Guys name is Casey Castillo
One document pops up, but I’m not sure what it is or means?

This is the said dealership.
http://www.catsexotics.com/

While the potential buyer seems a little odd with his questioning, it should be pretty straightforward as long as payment clears. Get the money, make sure it’s secure and clear, send him title and bill of sale, and make sure he gets shipping lined up.

My father sold his classic Corvette to a guy in Dubai. The guy emailed him telling him he’d like to buy his car and that he was royalty in Dubai. I thought it was clearly a scam, but ten’s of thousands of dollars worth of bank transfers later and the car is now in Dubai.

I had numerous legitimate people asking to ship my car all across the country, but I wouldn’t do it. I held out a few more weeks and eventually someone local bought it. It made everything much easier and there was nothing to worry about.

I used to hang out with the owner of catsexotics when I lived in Seattle at a bunch of the local redmond town center cars and coffee meets. So through the deal is that the guy making the purchase in exchange for the waterfall or what?

LOL…small world. I used to know Roy pretty well. Sold him that brown 01 Diablo SE that he has (had?) back when I lived in Salt Lake.

To my understanding yes, his kids want a WRX and he is going to build them some bad ass water fall. Good to know the dealership is legit also.
They are going to take care of shipping, paperwork, ect.
When the money clears, they can cut up hookers and set it on fire for all I care.

Yeah Roy was always on the 6speedonline northwest section where we organized a bunch of great meets/cruises out.

Sounds like it shouldn’t be horrible if he is serious then.

I just keep reading this as Cat Sex.

Thats how it showed up in my phone
cat

I just assumed it would be worth a view either way.

This is easy. If the money clears, he owns it. We do this all the time to Canada and we have gone as far as Dubai, France, Iceland among others.

1. Wire the money to your credit union directly
  2. Receipt that says “as is” clearly written
  3. ship car or drop off at shippers depot
  4. Enjoy money