Shady Dealerships, let's list them out!!!

hey izzo, wheres your dealership?

yo corpse you cant say that stuff on here… bing will ban me if i promo my self with out vendor status…

text me :smiley:

if you knew the guy that ran it you would wana burn the place down,i bet jesse would have stayed if the guy didnt fuck him around so much …no matter what you have lot guys on a lot they fuck the cars up bad and when you put like 17,18 year old kids driving cars around all day that arnt theres …your car is gunna get shit kicked! they guy teaches his kids how to drive standard on the lot cars…bye bye clutch!

ah… tru, just sounded like a dick move the way you put it.

Leo Auto in hamilton. Sells pos leftover riced out auction abortions.

whats wrong with left over auction cars???

there someones elses headache cars and beat up ^

German stars motor or something like that near pacfic mall is also very sketch. I bought my old impreza there and they did a complete hack repairing the exhaust. Also I got about 30 minutes away after taking delivery and the CEL came on, got it scanned when I got back to kitchener and it had 8 codes! Plainly they had just cleared the codes, since the radio stuff was all on default and flashing 12:00, I just never put 2 and 2 together till after.

Colosseum Auto Sales…

For those in Durham, Peleshok (yes, the same dealership that the MOT is in on Bayly)

Murad Auto sales - I know Braden mentioned them, but i bet most Dealerships are the same, Huge hidden fees, all they want is to make money, half of the cars sit for 6 months or more before being sold. Its crazy, all the cars are in shitty shape, and lots have been in accidents and had a shitty paint job

My uncle sells cars, im not 100% on this right now, but i believe as a dealer you need to declare a certain amount of money ie over 2000$ damage when selling the car cert. if car is sold without telling buyer, dealer must pay that money back to purchaser thru omvic

If a shady dealer fucks you over do what was stated above. www.omvic.on.ca and tell them hes a curb sider. they will take care of it.

I’m surprised no one has mentioned The Auto Place yet.

curb sider is someone who acts like a dealer with out actually being a dealer…

so if any dealer fed u over you guys should go for 90 days auto recession instead to omvic.

More info here:
http://www.autotrader.ca/carproof/april2009.aspx

I can’t find info on this 90 Day Auto Recession though…

http://www.omvic.on.ca/pdf/Bills%20of%20Sale%20Bulletin.pdf

there you go duckJAI. since i worked my ass off finding this you should shoot me some free tires lol jk jk.