Shaving Razors.

Check your PMs ya jerk :rofl

Trust me I got ya beat, and me attempting to shave anything other then my face is like grabbing buckets full of water out of the ocean trying to reduce the volume… just won’t work.

I have to use electric razor and then back it up with regular razor simply because I got a five o’clock shadow on my skin after I shave well.

On the other hand…

Swifty’s 2008 ass shaving thread is one for the memory books and is a bible for anybody who’s interested in the subject, and you guys say we don’t have enough technical content :rofl

As far as the filter… eh I’m still working on that :ninja

Trust me filtering out Super Troopers quotes was the least of my intentions, but the comedy that resulted because of the filter in this thread is priceless.

I’ve got a remington that I’ve had for a while it works nicely. It was prolly $50 or so, so not super expensive either. But to be honest as of late I’ve just been lettin the beard grow to about a 1/4"-1/2" and then just trimming it down with the hair clippers, I haven’t given myself a close shave in quite some time.

electrics and disposables make me irritated. i only used the mach 3. you get the closest shave with a blade fyi. i also used shaving gel. the aveeno, nivea, etc are the best for sensitive skin, and smell really good.

anymore questions, i’ll answer. had a thick full beard since i was 13.

I wont believe it until I see it, post pics if you have them. I don’t have any pics of myself hairy, and I dont care to grow it out again…

You have me beat in the face dept. however I’m sure.

i probably have both of you beat, and i’m certainly not bragging. i freakin hate it.

I’ve had nipple hairs reach a solid 3+ inches.

hahahahah thats crazy

im sure mine would do the same, but i’d never let my hair get past 1/4." electric clippers FTW.

nick get to bed ass.:smiley:

I could never get used to an electric razor, worst shave ever, i feel like people that do not grow much facial hair uses elect razors, maybe im wrong but an elect just doesnt shave my face that well

nah your def. right. an electric won’t touch my face. my hair is THICK. tried many different razors, and for me, the blades are the only solution.

I can’t even shave with any electric razor I’ve tried to date, the hair on my neck grows in 3 different directions and I get crazy infected follicles

Same here, thats my problem. I use Mach 3 power shit with Nivea sensitive skin gell and the aloe after shave.But I still can only shave ever 3 days or so, and I’d like to shave every day if i can,

You guys are crazy, I love my electric against the thick hair, so easy and pretty well. I’d go broke buying new razors if I was just using a manual as well.

TurboTravis, you’d be surprized. I still don’t get how you guys shave pretty much your whole body. The only possible solution to my problem would be a weekly Nair bath. Needless to say I’m staying out of that option.

thats pretty much how it is for me… my skin gets wayyyy too irritated to do it everyday.:bh:

i dont shave, cant even grow hair on my facehttp://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9092/img8937800x600io0.jpg

ok but seriously. when i was in the Navy i used a Mach 3 Turbo, with Gilette, scent free, sensitive skin mach 3 gel. now i just use a trimmer, its a Remington Titanium beard/mustache trimmer

I’m sure you can use clippers on your chest. Don’t EVER try to Nair your chest, I did it and it burned the FUCK out of me. It’s fine on my back though.

i didnt do the filtering but i would be up for making some :smiley: but i think vlad has got them figured out

i use a set of clippers set to “0” with great success. if i didn’t i’d look like HOFF.:cry: