Shift season-ending cruise Sat, Nov 12th *Pending due to salt/other

Makes two of us.

BRILLIANT

:rofl

Top will be down even if it requires dressing like I’m going snowboarding!

http://www.shift518.com/showthread.php?t=26847

Let me know what you guys think. I can’t do both.

Hopefully will be there if I’m not down in the city for another event the next day.

Would be in with BMW 335.

Just had to pickup a shift to help out my co-worker, I am out as I wont be out of work until 3pm. :frowning:

I’ll be in Canada for this date, so I’ll be doing the week before.

I gotta work every weekend in November so I guess Im out…

Yeah I have to work as well so unfortunately I’m out too.

Again it’s up to everyone else. I may actually be able to make both (AAS opening/this) events as things are slightly settling down with the family situation.

Im still down for a cruise if more than 2 or 3 people go. Seems like alot of flaking out already.

Yeah it’s hard to judge when to make the thread. Too early, and people will say they are going to go and then some back out for various reasons. Too late and it’s not enough time for people to commit.

if this still goes down on the 12th i’ll be there, if the ass grand opening is deff gonna be on the 5th i have to decide if i’m going there or the last drift event at the valley.

I would like to go to something before the end of the season but at the same time can not commit to anything. Growing up sucks. I wanna be a Toys R Us Kid!

As long as it doesn’t snow before the event we will be there :slight_smile:

Awesome! There is at least 4 of us from Ti that will be coming. Hopefully we can get a good turnout…come on…at least a FEW people on here aren’t intimidated by driving north of the twins are they?:haha:hug

I should be in.

good point, may put on the snow tires just for this lol.

go back to college and you can act like a kid no matter what your age, at least thats what i do lol.