Should i do a front mount ????

And this is why I’m doing my car the way I am, it’s going to be butt dyno fast, even if it’s not really fast. :lol

my car isnt fast… it does sweet rolling burnouts though.

Brett with your help even if my car isn’t fast, I think it will at least be fun to drive.
So for that I say thank you very much. :benny

Ha yea your right about the chip… so much more power then the mbc .It sounds better to and more reliable… Brett could you look at my n75 i think its the stock n75 .I got it from broadway when i got the apr flash .i just wanna make sure its not a race j.I noticed some of the race js are tan brownish olor and the one i have hooked up right now is that color ? does color matter ?

i think races are brown.

Mine is ugly poop brown.

is this Nick?

my race was brown…well nicoles race one is brown… look at the metal casing on it. where it says Eaton… it will have a numeric code followed by a letter… H or J is what you want to see.

1STGEN’s car : stock motor, stock turbo, stock air cleaner, apr chip and 2.5 downpipe, stock everything including diverter and n-75 valve. Faster than your car

stock weight reduction.

What can i say i’m a skinny guy…hahahahahahaha
Oh and a/c delete

yeah as you get old, you get skinny and brittle… but seriously, what does your car weigh its pretty gutted… i need alot of seat time in my car, i dont ever really race it. just the few times at the track… hopefully by spring time ill have a front mout and the new intake manifold…(SEM Motorsports) then i can just let it rip instead of running off the wastegate all the time… my car is around 2850 with a 1/2 tank no driver… so with me in the car is like 3090… yes im 240. so we’ll call it 3100 on half a tank.

2690+170 for me= 2850
go on a diet

There is a new motive to achieve weight loss: not only do you look better, it helps make your car faster! My car needs help. :sad :lol

yeah your loaded is my curb. i wouldnt gut my car ever. and im honestly not worried about weight of anything… i cant drive my car thats all it comes down to… i wish i had the same tranny youve got, the 02M’s are butter.

shit im 145 at 5 10

:crackup

Front mounts suck.