Sightings Thread

Nah Definitely think he’s in Greene County, cause I have passed him going through 9W in Ravena and I’ve seen him down there when I was on my way to Coxsackie.

It is a nicely done car.

There is a bunch of idiots in my neighborhood now; One with a black 370z always revving his engine out in front of my house, a white A4 dropped on gunmetal wheels he also revs his engine in front of my house, a White Subbie Legacy with UEL headers and catback and dropped; always does a fly by my house and I know where he lives, no reason to pass by my house; and now there is a guy with new Mustang Vert, Silver with Red stripes, he was trying to figure out where I lived last night, cause he drove by about 5-6 times looking around; he saw me earlier in the day and revved at me. I don’t understand why all this attention, I drive a White Grand Prix, there is really nothing special about it, I don’t race it, I can’t the tranny is on its last legs, been trying to nurse it along until I pick up another car so I can drop the tranny this winter; I also have a leaking headlight full of water and it hasn’t been washed in weeks/months. So why these guys are always lookin’ for me is beyond me LOL