Sightings Thread

its pretty pathetic that you need to pick on me for buying a $30k truck and buying a bass boat, cash out right. Whats next, you gonna try to pick on me for getting married? buying a house? it seem’s like you want to be my shadow. Making a signature about me, talking about me in every other thread when I post on this forum 5 times a month now. You must dream of me or some shit. You really think I needed to get rid of my car? fuck no…but when I made the decision it certainly helped because toothless fucks like yourself are ruining the car scene around here. 5 years ago, the car scene was awesome. Last few years since fools like yourself came out of the wood works with saliva flapping gums, kinda killed it. Your the fakest fucker I know. You walk around talking to everyone acting like their best friend then you will leave them and go to another group and talk shit about them. Your a fucking 2 faced chameleon. Your pathetic. If I remember correctly, at one point you even told me that if Howard got in your face again you were gonna “knock him out”. Yeah, im sure buddy. If I wanted to be a COMPLETE asshole I could even rattle off a list of names of people you talked shit about, then were completely different when they were around. I have had convo’s with several people on this forum that are nice to you, because they are good people but fucking hate you with a passion for the same reason I mentioned above. Your a fucking snake. Im not even in the car scene anymore and you will wont shut the fuck up about me. Give it up. We all need to grow up sometime and obviously your a slow learner.