Sightings Thread

Alpina B7 doing 100+ on I90 haha

Only supposed to be like 40 next week. :frowning:

Im going back to florida all next week. Fuck yeah.

ill be durr… where are you goin

Someone D-bag in a New Silver Sedan STi passing on the double yellow in a 30mph zone in a crowded neighborhood full of kids this morning on 52 just before the intersection of 32.

God I want to get camera’s set up in my car to catch people doing stupid shit.

All that money into that car and he still runs HIDs in halogen housings (what it looks anyway), seriously Projectors are $120 now and almost 100% plug-n-play

I would have launched rocks at that car.

An old acura legend and an old (early 90s) mercury cougar drag racing down 20 by Town and Country lanes. I giggled.

Hudson Valley is a stuntfest and a half right now. :rofl

I remember when the weather gets warm, fucking DUMBASS central.

about to head over there for work, get to see the stuntfest

went to jacks in wynantskill for lunch and saw a few hvcc stunters fly by. damn stunters doing stunty things.

Stunting is a habit

Stuntin like my daddy

Teach me how to stunt

Stunt 101

Stuntin’ n cunt puntin?

There was some guy on a sportbike on 4 in front of me driving like a complete clown with a hoodie and no gloves. He would wait for the car in front of him to get about 100 feet up, and then floor it up to their rear bumper. A little ways up he tried doing a wheelie, or should I say pulled up on the handlebars and twisted the throttle. Finally, he decided weaving back and forth in bumper to bumper traffic on pothole-laden 4 was a good idea.

Thinking ahead, I grabbed my Accounting notebook, flipped to the last page, and wrote SQUID in giant letters, just in case I caught a light next to him. Sure enough, as the road split into two lanes and we were going about 20mph, I got next to him. I beeped twice, held up the sign, laughed, and proceeded to exit and head towards 90. :rofl

Mini Cooper rearended the shit out of a CR-V on western ave west just now in front of te Stewarts by little caesars/Paesan’s, traffic is stopped and backed up past crossgates. Good thing I’m going east lol

Edit: looks like traffic is past Stuyvesant plaza lmao

lol