Sightings Thread

saw Colonie police setup a checkpoint right by Beffs on Everett Rd.

Yellow S2K with yellow tints, chick driving on route 7 earlier, then a blue WRX at central and fuller around 6

Paging the GURU. Silver blobeye STI, plate was DUMPYRDE, at Pep Boys earlier tonight.

thats dumpysti

I saw AMDISTHEBEST’S VAGs in his driveway as I creeped by in the GTI. Schweet whipz.

Various military ricers and wannabees at and around Ft. Drum.

old gray/blue Rolls Royce on 787 this afternoon

Pretty sure I saw one of the new members CRX last night. HID and yellow fogs. It was late and shitty on Kings Hwy near Saugerties

I see that s2k on 890 pretty often, that yellow tint needs to go! yuck.

yellow cobalt ss gave me a ricer flyby on i87

Saw salted roads for 1/8" of snow this morning. Give us a break already.

hot chick driving this on 87

http://i55.tinypic.com/14mxlr9.jpg

lolol

Double post

Pictures are now a must. Do it.

spotted hank on 890, glad you can see my door doing 60 going the other way :banghead

Idk, maybe I didnt get a good enough look, looked pretty hot, was wearing big black sunglasses.

Saw some boy racer type chirping 2nd in a current gen Grey Si while I pumped gas at Stewart’s on the corner of Riverview + 146 in Rexford around 7 or so.

and is it someones on here bum looking civic hatch I keep passing in the opposite direction on Balltown? The things either primered or flat black and has some low to it. Duke with the rhino paint maybe? I’ve seen this car on Balltown at least 3x in the past week.

Paging Duke Laduke.

AMD in the Jetta w/ the treatz was sighted through the tempered glass of my Chevrolet Cobalt LS.