Sightings Thread

P__ @ AD__T W__L_

you saw PJB at Adult World?

i see that girl quite often in the summer

Yes, along with the rest of the forum…you must be new here.

:rofl… newer than the hair on my chinny chin chin

saw that today too parked in a driveway, if its the same one lol

Also saw a Porsche Panamera on the northway, 5 min later a GTR on 7 i believe, and there was a Bently at Dunkin in Latham

Saw the GTR turn off Central towards 7, completely forgot, it looked a dealers, it still had price stickers and plastic on interior.

affirmative.

no sir , camaro is still apart lolol . it was in a lifted 78 dodge ram 2500 wit a 4 speed lol

:rofl

it was goin to the scrap yard seein as the frame was busted so we gave it a last hoorahh lolol needless to say , it didnt make it to the scrap yoard under its own power lolol

When I get the 240 fixed, I’ll lay a patch down there, hopefully I don’t blow a tire out :lol

every ugly girl trying to look “pretty” wears those. i fall for the trick allll the time, so i know what you mean

lol. yeah i was messing with my radio and i just happend to see you, i was like " damn that kid is always getting hit". it didnt look toooo bad…off to elmo’s.

Saw some butt hole in an older legacy gt trying to race me on washington ave ext

Haha you can’t miss it. Those tints though. GAH.

:rofl

335d trying to run the truck but i had nothing for him til the new tuner gets here… :banghead they move pretty good! are there tuners out for them yet?

SHUT IT LATIN

ohh yeaaaa they do. BIG gains…

they go 100mph STOCK

Slammed silver new Audi rs6 on polished/chrome wheels by the airport on Albany Shaker

Jet fighter @ the airport.