Sightings Thread

nice seeing you too pj blart

saw a volt the other day in 'sprance, interesting looking for sure

Saw h0twh3els’ molester van rollin’ coal and rollin’ out tonight. EFI Live FTW!

dpf deleted already?

RX-8 in Little Falls, black with gimongous ricer wing, not sure if it could back it up lol

LOL It rolled coal right through it. We were just fucking with it, the DPF will come off hopefully in the next few days if KKK gets moving.

accord with black wheels parked in front of tacobell on rt9 :ahh

Pretty sure I just saw Pete at siena in the wagon parked next to Johnny’s sexy ass accord. I was in the waste management truck that went by .

saw a sick ass ol school 240z with something nasty under the hood(v8)??? on rt5(heading toward scotia) it was orange with a billet grill. two other cars were rolling with it, but cant remember what. me likey!!!

Ahhhaha no way! Yes that was me!

I thought so! I’ve only seen 1 other slammed wagon around here so it was a 50/50.

Just saw a dune buggy looking vehicle driving down rt 50 in scotia with what appeared to be a beer keg for a gas tank

Eatonyoualive281cobrajefflumberjack works with him I believe.

believe i saw ned cruising through crossgates around 4:40

I think I saw Shady having an encounter with a trooper on the northway this morning. Grayish BMW with a black hood.

blacked out ford f350 reg cab dually that sounded damn good but could hang with the dirtymax

Blacked out 300zx on Central/State, fapfapfap. And a hazmat incident in my driveway when my tire cleaner exploded/leaked all over. Hope my neighbor likes not having a lawn…

Bike rolled past me on rt9 proceeded to wheelie then got lit up with party lights as there was a sheriff RIGHT behind him.

saw meena “sexytime” get his new corvettes burnout cherry popped by yours truly today lolol

just saw adam and his 2012 brembo gt 5 point SLOW looking sexy and turning off altamont ave by our houses on my way home from the gym.

we might go out for a cruise, anyone interested?