Sightings Thread

I am currently at Flightline drinking a beer, but I do enjoy cruises. When?

i just got home. super nice out couple bikes wanted to run

you guys are constantly cruising. Too expensive for me to keep driving around aimlessly. $95 to fill the truck tonight. Fuck that hurts.

damn what size tank you have? what mileage you getting?

27 gallon tank, put just over 24 in it and it got 15.5 mpg

I’ve got a 21 gal tank and get 11-12mpg. That shit hurts

hell yeah. $4.029 ftl

wait nm bike allegedly did not stop for 5-0 rofl

damn i have a 23 gal tank and have seen the worst of 15.9 but lately been about 17-18 all city driving

:lol get rid of that 0

mine is mainly highway driving

pjb gotta enjoy ur shit or sell it IMO!

I do enjoy driving the truck but with the price of gas its tough to just drive around aimlessly with it. I need to make a tank of gas last a week and thats hard to do if I just drive around with it.

I live in Rottendam and work in Clifton Park so thats 46 miles a day already and this past weekend I made two extra trips to CP, one cruising around and one to go to my cousin’s place so we could go to a bar in Saratoga. Luckily I was able to make it a week on a tank- 365 miles.

It hurts when I used to be able to budget $50-60 for gas a year ago and now its at $90+ a week.

I love the truck and Im definitely not going to get rid of it. I plan on keeping it long after its paid off because Im really sick of payments.

thats life bro. i commute 75 miles per day. Loving my TDI

dont really care about gas prices now

Get a tent for the bed of it and go camping. That’d be awesome and you won’t even have to use any gas to enjoy it!

I really want to go camping with it this summer, somewhere I need 4wd to get to but I dont know where to go like that and dont know if anybody would go with me.

i am sure people would come with you…question is would they make it back with their ass virginity intact afterwards. :tongue:ahh

sorry paul i had to…i will buy ya a coke or something at highbridge next time

my neighbor has an orange 240z with a 350, car is clean as fuck and i saw he had it out today

Rode in said C6 today.

Coincidentally, my car might be up for sale lol

http://i52.tinypic.com/2lu6el2.jpg this at cp dmv