Sightings Thread

wrong emblems ftl

lol, thats why i took a pic, thought it was funny…that and the single exhaust on a non turbo.

its a nice car man , i think ya would like it a lot

I dunno I’ve seen a dodge viper around with the same kinda set up going down 787 last week

That makes no sense. Single exhaust on a non-turbo?

Really?

Saw a blacked out charger? with 22"+, fitment was pretty nice.

Just saw a red Ford Ranger with a cap and a piece of wood hanging out of the rear tilt window bounce past my house like it was on a fucking bouncy bounce.

stunters going hard at the valley today. anybody down for the driving range later possibly?

Not at that route 4 dump

i was gonna go there or the one at exit 8…till i looked in my wallet and saw i only had 4.50…and that just got blown on coffee so scratch the driving range.

they are actually the right emblems in Japan.

The Infiniti G35=Nissan Skyline in Japan.

Oh, and Johnny Tran with the saaaave

yeah this thing was minty. does he have a billiet lower grill on it? if so it deff him.

I meant on that car… imo it makes no sense to eliminate the factory dual exhaust unless your doing a turbo app where a single exhaust would benefit.

ned told me the same thing, didnt know that.

There’s no real benefit of single vs dual for any car, turbo or NA. I went single on my M3, as it saves 60lbs over factory.

I disagree, I almost ALWAYS see stock dual exhaust cars converted to single exhaust on larger turbo applications as they make more power. I was bugged to death about converting my old s2000 into a single 3-4" exhaust and that id see large gains. on a stock non turbo car however I would completely agree with you which is why I said it was retarded of the g35 owner to convert his stoc exhaust into a single 3"

The only possible fault w/ dual exhaust on a turbo car is POSSIBLY turbulence. Other than that, there’s really no issue. My Subaru runs a dual exhaust, as does my 911. There’s no issue to it at all.

I never said there was issues, I said single exhaust on a large turbo aplication makes more power…

just a quick 5 second search - Do Single Muffler Exhaust Systems Make More Power? - S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

Ah, I see. I should’ve clarified that it may be the case with four cylinder cars or cars w/ only one cylinder bank. Cars with two cylinder banks it shouldn’t matter.