Sightings Thread

im not 100% sure, but I would also almost bet that IF that g35 was turbo’d itd make more power with a single 4" exhaust then a dual too tho…

If it was single turbo, then possibly. Not twin though. I say that because the six cylinders will be routed to the single turbo, which has a single exhaust outlet thus only needing a single exhaust. Splitting the single back into two would create turbulence which = loss of flow = less power.

I agree it wouldnt matter with a tt app, I was talkin about single.

Really…no issues at all…hmmmmmm…

j/k.

ill just leave this one here:
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/217269_10150182638004849_654449848_7164382_5065850_n.jpg

Didn’t grab a pic in time, but I saw a yellow C6 vette with a giant double decker ricer wing and clear tails heading east on I90 while I was on my way back to school.

That’s expensive rice right there.

Just seen love4boost and his girlfriend at mavis on central

Black s2k on 890 ~8 last night, ess-2000 vanity plate, looked nice

Just followed this up rt 50 in scotia, sounded badasss, younger blonde girl driving too

But the last I checked we’re not in Japan so thats rice. Kinda like me putting Lincoln emblems on my truck. Yeah Lincoln made a truck based on an F150 (Mark LT) but thats not what my truck really is.

White civic coupe black hood, turbo, on Evert rd @ 6pm Also on the hill up to Hvcc Yellow S2000 white wheels like 610pmish. Tdi_logik IN The wagon on North Main @ 8pm, Sharp looking car man!!!

blew the doors off a black Mercedes compressor from a dig

I saw a maroon Mercury Sable with a NY license plate that said 94 Sable on the northway today.

Seriously what would make somebody get a custom plate like that on a shitty ass car like a '94 Sable?

same reason someone would put a tuner on a regular pickup truck…

no, not really. Theres actually a benefit to the tuner.

yeah… benefit for the gas stations with your decreased mpg’s

actually the tune Ive got it on is supposed to increase mpg.

It adjusts shift points and has 22 different gauges I can look at (4 at a time) so its like having a set of gauges and its also an obd-2 scanner.

Ive got it on the 87 performance/towing tune. Ive noticed that it shifts different (like a shift kit) and has a little more power off the line (not even racing or beating on it).

girfriend? lol, noo, she was just following me so i could throw hids in my bike and throw rims on my car at same time.

Was at walgreens last night in cp.Seen our own Spilner last night.Looks hott bro.Then heard a bike haulin ass north thru the red light lookin back and knew he was runnin.Prolly headin home to get online for fnf ticket.lol

+rep