Sightings Thread

Im pretty sure, yes, car is beautiful and it hauls ass. Ill snap a pic next time i drive by and he has it out.

JUST SAW A BIG OLD ASS

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_6WZDMwsOAoY/SyGJOV4G0aI/AAAAAAAABHY/ghahViBcO3U/s320/R-229012-1077840098.jpg

in it’s dented rusty ass glory no less :lol. I miss my audi on days like today.

Was the 2hunjjjjjj on 787 around 6:45 today? Thought I saw/heard it but couldn’t find it in my mirror until it was too far away to really recognize.

I was in the shitty beater linen truck so your beater was still nicer than what I was driving.

What company do you drive for pjb?

Silver 350z lowered with Gunmetal/gray wheels @ xgates, its there all the time.
Red GLI slammed with some nice fitment goin on, see him in the Rte 85/ krumkill road area occasionally.

Blue 3 series with tint and an exhaust outside if hvcc today. Anyone here? Seemed like they recognized me or the car lol. E90 i think, but i’m not up to snuff on the different generations really.

think i saw bennyfizzle near freemans bridge this morning. Dicktone bmw with a large slineny decal on the windshield

Sounds about right :lol

Broadway in Schdy

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/8417/hugef250.jpg

Yeah the guy ^ lives in Rotterdam, drive past this monster on the way to garage.

Used to have a yellow Gallardo, not sure if he sold it or it’s in the garage.

Average looking house, so either hes loaded and doesn’t mind an average house, or middle class but splurges on cars/lotto winner.

Black Supra at Colonie Center last night

almost certain he owns a car dealership on state st/central avenue and just drives that truck to and from work… Alot of times I drive by his house and it doesnt have a plate on it and I always see him parked at his dealership.

I was next to that on Rt5 in my hatch weeks ago. I could have driven under the thing lol

Spotted:
Bugatti Veyron
Lexus LFA
Mercedes SLS AMG
Ferrari 599
Ferrari F430
Bunch of others

car show or something?

my guess is NY Auto show.

Oh and I saw a Ultima GTR driving in the pouring rain yesterday heading west on the thruway at exit 30

Probably Hennessy having something to do with that ^ :lol

His garage :rofl