Sightings Thread

thing sounded sick

User who’s name is similar to a popular sandwich at an adult novelty store.

94gt5.0, zee_oh_sex, and deadbeatrec on my way to route 7 earlier this evening. I beeped and E gave me the death stare. :rofl

Thats joe from run and tell auto in schenectady

Black Supra on Madison Ave

Why are you in the middle of the road? :rofl

Saw a 240 slammed at the movies last night with deep dish wheels.Looks hawt.

Yeah buddy!

I saw Nick in the 200 on Central by Metro Ford a little bit ago (I was at Dunkin Donuts)

I keep seeing this silver Mazda6 in Mechanicville with HUGE fart cans sticking out the back. I’m sure 88slowmarro and some of you others have seen it.

Some asshole on 890 in a silver 04-05 STi with dark wheels and black ricer exhaust doing about 90 past me in the fast lane and then weaving in and out of traffic. I got off at the Albany exit, he continued south to NYC. I hope you crash and burn. :thumbup

and awesome exhaust! Car looked slick.

Black vette, black s2k, and some sort of nissan econobox in a line on route 9. Assuming they were all together since they all had exhausts. People here?

red supra central ave

:smiley:

White Maserati Gran Turismo on Blooming Grove Dr near Rt. 4 in Troy.

“DR 90210” Put putting in the slow lane on 87 north

newer gen 427 roush mustang parked in front of my house

edit: and a blue 350z slammed with a wing on the back, looked pretty good, on 85

Saw the white type r on i90 that the 90yo lady was driving

LOL I’ve seen him before. He works at Albany Med.

Almost killed on 146 heading out of Mechanicville when a green Audi or VW wagon went to pass the car in front of them with me coming head on. If you’re on here you’re a dumb fuck.