Sightings Thread

Black Ferrari F430 convertible on Western Ave turning on 155 towards Thatcher Park today @ around 6.

Red Ferrari NB on 87, blue Ferrari, red drop Ferrari, Supercharged 2010 Camaro, Red SRT-10 Viper, old Porsche 914 all on Broadway in Saratoga earlier. Also saw Red Ferrari (I think the same one from 87) earlier being followed by two older Fastback Stangs.

Gave cossey the ‘slow down motioning’ b4 realizing it was him.
Me: ooh m3, go go go
Nick: nice, single exhaust…maybe turbo

Let’s say the limo doesn’t fail, but m3 sounded/looked
And moved out real nice.

i used to work on that car , he is a bitch if i rememeber correctley . car is bone stock with fart cans on it

I want to say his last name is Coreno but I’m not sure. He gives me the ricer flyby whenever I see him.

I looked in the rearview and saw the 200, then slowed down so Nick could get beside me. I thought " I hope he didn’t big Turb it yet." then found out he did lol. The M3 is fun, but only has intake/catback/pullies/tune. Should be around 315-325whp, but was pressed for time and couldn’t dyno today. :frowning:

Orange Lotus Elise on Rt7 near Oneonta

saw a Maserati Gran Turismo at 677 prime tonight …

justin , im sorry but after further inspection , it was not a ferraria california… i was in fact right the first time around.

http://maserati-blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/maserati-gran-turismo-s-2.jpg

Maybe we should run then…

Saw a slammed blue eg coupe parked in front of me at highway drive in last night, car was beautiful

I think I’ve seen it around a few times.

Did it have a duckbill?

Where was this?

Nope it had the oem wing on it, it was at the hi-way drive-in theater in Coxsackie, just off exit 21b. He had a nice exhaust on it too, rest of the exterior was all stock minus being slammed and the deep dish rims. I tried to get a pic of it with my phone but you can’t see anything detailed about the car in it.

Neat. Maybe we’ll see it around some more this year, kinda curious if that’s the one I’m thinking off.

Possibly I’ll keep an eye out for it, I’m curious as well

somebody just blasted up my street in a newer GTO that sounded fucking sick.

Going a bit fast for my street though.

Pretty sure I saw Johawk on 890 around 10am on my way to the auto-x

green murcelago with the green lip wheels downtown while standing outside with the yetti

Omid’s Lambo

Saw a black new style vetter with plates “nvrenfhp” with redline stickers on it today. Had a blower. Also a copper vette yesterday with a jersery shore faggot drove past my house reving about 4 times yesterday up and down the street with a procharged c6. Souded dumpy.

Saw a female, a male presumed to be her boyfriend, and two teenagers staring at me like a herd of cattle as I was waiting to make a right hand turn. I interrupted their fagass Sunday walk by entering high rpm/boost/spark cut/afr enrichment mode :rofl