Sightings Thread

saw a mango charger on a tow truck going up north any idea who’s car?

Yep. Mine.

Fu death

TDI Logic - driving while talking on his cellphone on Rt7 around 1.

Red Viper, early to middle 2000’s presumably. The stance is quite intimidating with the wide ass wheels.

New 997 Porsche, silver on rt7 with an old guy and the wify driving it. Plate read “IX XI”

Saw myself walk out on an Alero in my d15 civic

Second gen RX-7 with hood up at the Country Living Center in Mechanicville…dude said he’d gone through the whole car, looked awesome.

Also, an E-Type rotting in a front yard on Stillwater Bridge Rd in Schaghticoke. Got a few awful pix but they won’t upload at the moment.

You have to go through the whole car when you own a rotary ^ :rofl

saw that turbo ek coupe with the black fender/ hood on friday gettin on exit 10 of 87.

Clever plate actually. I <3 Roman numerals.

Black/flat black EG (pretty sure) RHD Civic with rota slips or variant thereof at rt 146 and River Rd this morning on my way into work.

I think he’s a forum member ^, dealer

I remember seeing that car in colonie police dep. parking lot once, thinking to myself that it’s quite odd to see it here.

seen a grey newest style lightning in central bridge by the qwik e mart

White Quattroporto (?) On a car carrier, stuck under an overpass, above I-90 near Henry Johnsom Blvd exit. Driver was up looking at beam that the car’s roof hit.

Oooh ouch. Wonder if news sent a photo crew out for that just to see the fail.

Saw an early 2000 black M5 railing on the 87S to 90E onramp by Suny Albany.

First in front of me, then behind the bike past the overpass.

Gave each other a thumbs up after, he didn’t see me coming at first just wanted to have fun alone. :lol

Saw emanuel going down 155 across rt 9

Seen Jimp2001 in waterford this morning.He highbeamed me to turn in front of him.Thanks bro i was ridin dirty.

First (I think) generation Integra by Central Park in Schenectady. Looked really clean. Red, CF front lip, JDM side markers.

Saw a mostly stock orange MKV GTI twice earlier. Had what looked like 18’s on it and a slight drop looked pretty good. First time was on central near Kurver then going down sandcreek just before the colonie center circle

shawn smith

the rx7 is my old car . he did do a lot of work to that thing . i shoulda kept it , instead i beat it horribly lol